🇮🇳 ISL 2020-21 Season- Matchday 13- Previews, Reviews, Match Results, Discussions- ATK Mohun Bagan, Bengaluru FC, Mumbai City and more

Bengaluru’s Naushad Moosa - Expected referee to stop the game after Gurpreet went down

Coach Naushad Moosa said that they expected the referee to stop the play after Gurpreet had gone down but also mentioned that his defenders should have cleared the ball.

“If we see the goals that we conceded, first of all, Gurpreet was down during the first goal and we were expecting that the referee would stop the game,” said Moosa. “But again my defence should have cleared the ball. But I am happy with the way they played. They were really compact and did what I told them to do.”

The Blues boss also suggested that his team could have sealed the game in the first half itself as they created a lot of goal scoring chances.

“We could have scored more goals in the first half, we created a lot of scoring opportunities. In the second half as well, the ball hit the post. Leon came on and could have scored. Towards the end, we were not lucky enough. But the boys are really trying and creating scoring opportunities.”

9 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: :india: ISL 2020/21 Season-MatchDay 11- Previews, Reviews, Match Results, Discussions - Hyderabad FC, Bengaluru FC, Mumbai & More

A post was merged into an existing topic: :india: ISL 2020-21 Season- Matchday 14- Previews, Reviews, Match Results, Discussions- ATK Mohun Bagan, Bengalaru FC, Mumbai City and more