‘Finished’ Cristiano Ronaldo last season:

:trophy: Most Premier League POTM awards
:trophy: Most Man United POTM awards
:trophy: Man United’s Player of the Year
:soccer: Man United’s top scorer
:soccer: Man United’s Goal of the Season
:bust_in_silhouette: Included in Premier League Team of the Year

12 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo: “In my opinion it will be hard for Man United to be in the top of the game in the next two or three years”. :rotating_light: #MUFC

“I want the best for the club, the fans deserve the truth. You have things inside the club which don’t help Man Utd reach the top level”.

15 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo: “I love Solskjær. I think he was a top person, because what I keep inside my heart, it’s the heart of the persons. And Ole for me, is a top person. It’s hard to assume [the role] after Sir Alex Ferguson, but I think he did a good job.” [PiersUncensored]

-RS

13 Likes

Ian Wright suggests Cristiano Ronaldo might need counselling to help him come to terms with his career coming to an end :speaking_head:

13 Likes

:rotating_light: The majority of Manchester United players believe Cristiano Ronaldo should never play for the club again.

(Source: @ManUtdMEN)

11 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo says this generation of players has it too easy :eyes:

11 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo: “It’s [walking out vs Spurs] something I regret, probably, I don’t know. Let’s say I regret. I [also] felt provoked by the coach. I will not allow a coach to put me in for three minutes, I’m not that kind of player. I know what I can give.”

13 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo: “It’s difficult to tell [if he will leave in January] now. My mood is on the World Cup. I don’t know what’s going to happen after. The fans will always be in my heart and I hope they’ll be at my side whether I’m back or not.”

11 Likes

The most hypocritical fans in the world -Real Madrid fans

CgAGVWN3IQGAPsfaAANqXL7hASs481.jpg

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What Could Be The Outcome Of CR7 Recent Interview?:thinking:

Anthony Elanga has got Cristiano Ronaldo’s back :muscle:

9 Likes

:rotating_light: Paul Pogba on Cristiano Ronaldo:

“Cristiano is a winner, that’s for sure. He always wants to be right, he is never satisfied with what he does, he always wants more, his motto: “I can do more.” I will do more, he has an insane motive.What I saw for a year when I was with him, every day a new record and a new challenge for him, a challenge for himself. He doesn’t see others, he says: 'I have to be better than myself.I had very professional companions, arriving early doing everything, but there was only one person who didn’t stop every day, and that was Cristiano."

Efootballnews

10 Likes

:rotating_light: Chelsea are READY to make a move for Cristiano Ronaldo if he’s sacked by Manchester United.

(Source: @MullockSMirror)

12 Likes

:rotating_light:JUST IN: Cristiano Ronaldo :portugal: has been offered to Real Madrid, to replace the injured Karim Benzema. :back::white_check_mark:

• He would join for 6 months.:moneybag:

(Source: sport)

13 Likes

Manchester United terminates Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract! :x:

8 Likes

Vincent Kompany was asked if he’d take Cristiano Ronaldo at Burnley.

12 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo says goodbye :pleading_face::wave:

11 Likes

:rotating_light: Cristiano Ronaldo’s wish would be to join PSG or Chelsea.

However, Mohammed bin Salman wants to sign him for 6 or 18 months for Newcastle and then send him to Al-Nassr FC afterwards, with an offer of €300M! :money_mouth_face::saudi_arabia:

(Source: Gazzetta dello Sport)

13 Likes

Where next for Cristiano Ronaldo? :thinking:

12 Likes

:rotating_light::bomb: Cristiano Ronaldo will play for Al-Nassr from January 1, on a two & half year deal for €200M per season. Done deal.

[Source: @marca]

13 Likes