Cristiano Ronaldo - Should he stay at Man Utd or go? 🤔

:rotating_light: The majority of Manchester United players believe Cristiano Ronaldo should never play for the club again.

(Source: @ManUtdMEN)

11 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo says this generation of players has it too easy :eyes:

11 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo: “It’s [walking out vs Spurs] something I regret, probably, I don’t know. Let’s say I regret. I [also] felt provoked by the coach. I will not allow a coach to put me in for three minutes, I’m not that kind of player. I know what I can give.”

13 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo: “It’s difficult to tell [if he will leave in January] now. My mood is on the World Cup. I don’t know what’s going to happen after. The fans will always be in my heart and I hope they’ll be at my side whether I’m back or not.”

11 Likes

The most hypocritical fans in the world -Real Madrid fans

CgAGVWN3IQGAPsfaAANqXL7hASs481.jpg

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What Could Be The Outcome Of CR7 Recent Interview?:thinking:

Anthony Elanga has got Cristiano Ronaldo’s back :muscle:

9 Likes

:rotating_light: Paul Pogba on Cristiano Ronaldo:

“Cristiano is a winner, that’s for sure. He always wants to be right, he is never satisfied with what he does, he always wants more, his motto: “I can do more.” I will do more, he has an insane motive.What I saw for a year when I was with him, every day a new record and a new challenge for him, a challenge for himself. He doesn’t see others, he says: 'I have to be better than myself.I had very professional companions, arriving early doing everything, but there was only one person who didn’t stop every day, and that was Cristiano."

Efootballnews

10 Likes

:rotating_light: Chelsea are READY to make a move for Cristiano Ronaldo if he’s sacked by Manchester United.

(Source: @MullockSMirror)

12 Likes

:rotating_light:JUST IN: Cristiano Ronaldo :portugal: has been offered to Real Madrid, to replace the injured Karim Benzema. :back::white_check_mark:

• He would join for 6 months.:moneybag:

(Source: sport)

13 Likes

Manchester United terminates Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract! :x:

8 Likes

Vincent Kompany was asked if he’d take Cristiano Ronaldo at Burnley.

12 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo says goodbye :pleading_face::wave:

11 Likes

:rotating_light: Cristiano Ronaldo’s wish would be to join PSG or Chelsea.

However, Mohammed bin Salman wants to sign him for 6 or 18 months for Newcastle and then send him to Al-Nassr FC afterwards, with an offer of €300M! :money_mouth_face::saudi_arabia:

(Source: Gazzetta dello Sport)

13 Likes

Where next for Cristiano Ronaldo? :thinking:

12 Likes

:rotating_light::bomb: Cristiano Ronaldo will play for Al-Nassr from January 1, on a two & half year deal for €200M per season. Done deal.

[Source: @marca]

13 Likes

Newcastle have made a “concrete offer” for former Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo’s contract at Manchester United was recently terminated shortly after he participated in an explosive interview with Piers Morgan.

Di Marzio has reported that one Premier League club have made an offer to sign the 37-year-old.

“Cristiano wanted to stay in Europe, but he’s not received any concrete offers from European clubs. Only from Newcastle, but the idea was that he could play there until June, then go to Al-Nassr. But I think that deal is done,” said Di Marzio, speaking to Dutch source Soccer News, as relayed by TEAMtalk.

13 Likes

I agree with you Micheal, but don’t you think Ronaldo went too far with the controversial public interview he made before leaving the club?

7 Likes

No doubt Ronaldo will always be counted among the greatest of all time but I found him to be weak at not taking up the challenge to turn around things for Man United, the club where he was so proud to return. Having achieved all the glorified trophies in his career, it was time to prove his loyalty and commitment to the club where he had exhibited so much excitement upon his return.

Being such a seasoned player, he should have recognized Ten Hag’s ability to change Man Utd’s course. Look where Man Utd is now - 3rd on the table already! I am sure Ten Hag is aiming for the PL title this season! :trophy:

Unfortunately, in his quest for more easy glory (trying to move to already qualified UCL clubs) and with time running against him, he found that none of the clubs were ready to take him on board. The purpose of the interview actually worked against him. Finally he accepted a lucrative deal but I find it amusing to see him play in Saudi Arabia club, in a league that is no where near as competitive as top European Leagues. Over there too, as per reports, he has an interesting clause in his contract with Saudi Arabia club Al-Nassr - he could exercise his option to return to Premier League club Newcastle United, who currently sit fourth on the points table, if the club qualifies for the next edition of UEFA Champions League. Newcastle is owned by the Saudi-backed public investment fund, who took over the English side in October 2021. So, he still seems to be chasing UCL :trophy:

10 Likes

It’s always interesting to see the transfer rumors surrounding CR7. He made a massive impact at Man Utd, leading the team with the most goals scored in the 2021/22 season. But at the end of the day, it’s up to him and the club to make the best decision for both parties. On the topic of football legends, have you seen where Lionel Messi lives? He resides in his house in Barcelona, which is just as impressive as his football skills. Check out some “lionel messi house barcelona” pics. It’s a beauty! It’s incredible how both CR7 and Messi continue to dominate the football world and create a lasting impact on the sport. Let’s see what the future holds for these two legends!

8 Likes