Where will Sergio Aguero go next? And Who will fill in Aguero at Man City? 🤔

In March, Manchester City had announced that Sergio Aguero will leave the club when his contract expires this summer.

The Argentine striker, 32, is out of contract as the season ends and will not be offered a new one at Man City.

After an incredible career at Man City, Aguero leaves the club with another trophy in his cabinet, the latest lifting the 2020-21 PL Championship.

Now, the question that is on everybody’s mind is:

Where will this legendary player go next? :thinking:

And who will fill in Aguero at Man City? :face_with_monocle:

In this thread, let’s share transfer options and transfer rumors for the exiting and new player at Man City.

9 Likes

My views on Aguero’s options and new player options for Man City.

9 Likes

Pep Guardiola confirms Sergio AgĂĽero transfer to Barcelona is imminent

Former FC Barcelona and current Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has confirmed the rumor that Sergio AgĂĽero is close to joining the team he used to captain.

“Maybe I reveal a secret. Maybe he is close to agreeing a deal for the club of my heart - for Barcelona,” Guardiola told Match of the Day.

“He is going to be playing alongside the best player of all time, Messi.”

He would join on a free transfer to link up with his compatriot and friend Lionel Messi - that is, if the latter does agree to stay.

10 Likes

OFFICIAL: Sergio Aguero joins Barcelona

13 Likes

There’s a buy out clause set at €100m in Sergio Agüero’s contract with Barcelona until June 2023. :argentina:

12 Likes

:argentina: Sergio Aguero đź«‚ Lionel Messi - Last 20 starts together for Argentina

:+1: Won - 12
:handshake: Drawn - 5
:-1: Lost - 3

:soccer: Aguero - 7
:soccer: Messi - 12

:eyes: They haven’t started a match together since November 2019

:memo: Barcelona have confirmed the signing of Aguero on a free transfer

11 Likes

When Sergio Aguero left Manchester City he gifted every member of the first-team staff an engraved watch, and then held a raffle for his Range Rover, which was won by one of the team’s kit staff.

15 Likes