What Could Be The Outcome Of CR7 Recent Interview?šŸ¤”

For the past few days now,there has been Talks going on concerning the recent interview CR7 had with piers Morgan on how heā€™s been treated by Manchester United.

In this thread we shall be discussing what could possibly be the outcome of what CR7 has done

20 Likes

Manchester United have appointed lawyers to sue Cristiano Ronaldo for alleged breach of contract after claims made by the forward in a recent interview, with the club seeking a swift resolution to the issue.

It means Ronaldo will almost certainly never play for United again and it is understood the 37-year-old has been instructed not to return to the clubā€™s Carrington training base after his participation with Portugal in the World Cup in Qatar.

11 Likes

BREAKING: Manchester United statement on Cristiano Ronaldo interview: ā€œManchester United has this morning initiated appropriate steps in response to Cristiano Ronaldoā€™s recent media interview. We will not be making further comment until this process reaches its conclusion.ā€

8 Likes

Manchester United are exploring terminating Cristiano Ronaldoā€™s contract and suing him over breach of contract, per multiple reports

12 Likes

:speaking_head: Van Gaal: ā€œMan utd is a commercial club.ā€

:speaking_head: Di Maria: "They signed me to sell shirts.

:speaking_head: Zlatan: ā€œThe structure is so old school. I found small a mentalityā€

:speaking_head: Mourinho: ā€œYou donā€™t know what happen behind the sceneā€ becoming second with United is my best achievement"

:speaking_head: Sanchez: " I asked my agent to get me back to Arsenal after the first training"

:speaking_head: Bailly: " They should stop playing the English guys and give everyone a chance"

:speaking_head: Ralf: ā€œUnited needs to change the whole structure. They need more facilitiesā€

Manchester United may be mad at him for what he said about the situation at the club, but we canā€™t ignore the fact that he said nothing but the truth.

The only wrong thing about the interview was coming out to disrespect his manager and ex team mates.

16 Likes

:black_medium_small_square:mufc have taken the first legal steps towards sacking Cristiano Ronaldo, by effectively ending his contract without paying any of the Ā£16 million he would get if he stayed until June.

:black_medium_small_square:mufcā€™s lawyers are satisfied that Cristiano Ronaldo has breached the terms of his contract, with some of the comments in his interview.

:black_medium_small_square:The Glazers, John Murtough, Richard Arnold and Erik ten Hag have decided that Cristiano Ronaldo has burnt his bridges at the club, and there is no way back for him.

:black_medium_small_square:Cristiano Ronaldoā€™s teammates also expect him to leave, with the mood towards him today described as ā€œambivalentā€. [Chris Wheeler,Daily Mail] #mufc

#ManchesterUnited

12 Likes

Maybe ā€˜the only wrong thingā€™ but the most important thing!

16 Likes

Yes, I agree with that.:smile:

Although some fraction of Manchester United fans will be of the opinion that exposing Manchester United owners supersedes any other thing.

12 Likes

United striker and worldā€™s best player Christiano Ronaldo we be out of Manchester united from January 2023
Sources have stated

13 Likes

As per the Mirror, Ronaldo could now face a two-match ban and a fine of Ā£50,000 following his improper/violent conduct after the game against Everton.

The Portuguese international was caught on camera smashing the phone of an Everton fan during Manchester Unitedā€™s Premier League clash against the Toffees at Goodison Park earlier this season.

Following the incident, Ronaldo had apologised to the fan on social media and invited him for a game at Old Trafford.

16 Likes

Ronaldo knew his interview with Piers Morgan would definitely end his Manchester united career. he just used it as a means to exit the club. I consider that as a win for both parties.

14 Likes

Agree with you @Niyi

The way it has panned out, it seems a well thought out exit plan knowing exactly how the world is going to react to his remarks when taking a dig at the manager, management, etc. Fines, contractual monetary losses was probably least of his concern. There are people who benefit from negative publicity too and this is one such case.

11 Likes

I agree with this.
Ronaldo got his desired move away from the club and by him calling out the Glazers, they are finally close to selling the club to a more worthy owner, which I think is good news for Manchester United fans.

10 Likes