๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ ISL Transfer news and rumour

OFFICIAL: Odisha FC completed the signing of 23-year-old Indian defender Rakesh Pradhan in the January transfer window on loan from NorthEast United FC.

15 Likes

East Bengal: Samad Ali Mallick, Mohammed Irshad join Punjab FC; Abhishek Ambekar moves to Sudeva FC

The three players have mutually terminated their contracts with East Bengalโ€ฆ

Mohammed Irshad, Samad Ali Mallick and Abhishek Ambekar have permanently parted ways with East Bengal.

While Mallick and Irshad will join I-League side Punjab FC, Abhishek Ambekar is on his way to join I-League new entrants Sudeva FC.

It has been learnt that the mid-season release of players in December, East Bengal had contacted several I-League and Indian Super League (ISL) clubs over the transfer of the players so that they get game time.

20 Likes

Len Doungel set to join Jamshedpur FC on loan from FC Goa

Seiminlen Doungel is set to join Jamshedpur FC on a loan deal from FC Goa.

The India international has made seven appearances in the ongoing Indian Super League (ISL) and has 229 minutes under his belt.

11 Likes

The most valuable winter transfers!! :fire: :fire:

22 Likes

Mumbai City and Jamshedpur agree to a swap deal:

Jackichand Singh <=>Faruk Choudhary

Mumbai City have signed winger Jackichand Singh and in turn, have allowed Faruk Choudhary to join Jamshedpur for the rest of the season.

The ISL clubs Jackichand has featured for are Mumbai City, Pune City, Kerala Blasters, Goa and lately Jamshedpur FC. The 28-year-old winger has 13 goals and 13 assists in 85 ISL appearances for various clubs.

jackichand-singh-jamshedpur

24-year-old Farukh, who was at Jamshedpur last season, is set for a return. In 17 games last season, he picked up a goal and 4 assists.

16 Likes

Indian international winger Seiminlen Doungel has joined Jamshedpur on loan from FC Goa until the end of 2020-21 Hero Indian Super League season.

Screenshot_20210121-150403

17 Likes

[:full_moon:] ATK Mohun Bagan FC are set to sign MumbaiCity FC skipper Amrinder Singh on a mega five-year deal worth โ‚น10+ Crore.

Meanwhile, FCGoa Goalkeeper Mohammad Nawaz will replace the outgoing Amrinder at Mumbai, on a three-year deal. :hushed::india::fire:

19 Likes

:white_check_mark: [ DONE DEAL ] : FC Goa are all set to announce the signing of Indian International Adil Khan on a loan deal till end of the season from Hyderabad FC. :ox::soon:

20 Likes

FC Goa is delighted to announce the signing of Indian international Adil Khan on loan from Hyderabad FC for the rest of the season.

19 Likes

:white_check_mark: Done Deal - Jackichand Singh signs for Mumbai City FC, reunited with Lobera

:white_check_mark: Done Deal - Faruk Choudhary returns to Jamshedpur FC

14 Likes

Transfer Update : Experienced custodian Subrata Pal will join SC East Bengal for the rest of the season.

13 Likes

Sankar Roy has joined Hyderabad FC on loan from SC East Bengal for the rest of the season.

We wish him all the best for the rest of the season and his future.

16 Likes

โ€œI canโ€™t explain how happy and overwhelmed I am to be back at SC East Bengal. I know the weight and meaning of the red and gold colours.โ€

Welcome back, Subrata Paul!

16 Likes

Odisha FC have reached an agreement with ATK Mohun Bagan over a loan swap deal of Brazilian forward Marcelo Pereira and Australia-born Scottish midfielder Brad Inman. The 29-year-old footballer will now play for the Bhubaneswar-based side on loan until the end of the ongoing season of the Hero Indian Super League (Hero ISL).

Screenshot_20210129-135041

13 Likes

SC East Bengal are pleased to announce the signings of defender Sarthak Golui and central midfielder Sourav Das from Mumbai City FC for the remainder of the 2020-21 season.

11 Likes

FC Goa is delighted to announce the signing of midfielder Glan Martins on a short-term deal. The Goan native will be a part of the FC Goa squad till the end of the season.

10 Likes

Most Valuable Winter Transfers

12 Likes

FC Goa have completed the signing of Indian international midfielder Amarjit Singh Kiyam. The 20-year-old has put pen to paper on a contract that will see the midfielder spend the rest of the season with the Gaurs.

10 Likes

[:full_moon:] Several ISL clubs are in the race to get Sunil Chhetri. ATK Mohun Bagan, Mumbai City FC, SC East Bengal, and FC Goa are trying to get the talisman on their side, and have offered him contracts that are better than Bengaluru FC were offering.

12 Likes

Interesting! Not surprised to see the clubs in a race to have the beloved captain of India on their team.

Assuming all offers are on par, I think, FC Goa has a better chance at Chhetri leaning over to Goa knowing the camaraderie shared by him and Virat Kohli (co-owner of FC Goa). The duo will make a powerful pack for the FC Goa brand! Just my mind readingโ€ฆ :wink:

FC Goa is 3rd on the table this season and with Chhetri on board they can edge up to lift the Championship title next season, if not this season. :trophy: :confetti_ball:

11 Likes