🇮🇳 ISL 2020/21 Season-MatchDay 8- Previews, Reviews, Match Results, Discussions - FC Goa, ATK Mohun Bagan & More

Kerala Blasters 2-0 Hyderabad FC

Goals from Abdul Hakku and Jordan Murray give Kerala Blasters FC a 2-0 win over Hyderabad FC.

Kerala Blasters wins its first game of the season. Blasters come out fighting to take the 3 points against an off-colour Hyderabad team. Rahul KP was the standout player in that team with his pace, dribbling ability and workrate. Hakku, who was making his first start of the season, gave the side the lead before Murray capped off a work-man like performance with a goal at the end.

Hero of the Match Jeakson Singh After the Game

"This win was really important for us. We hadn’t got a win. Now, all the focus on the next game.

"It’s all about getting day by day. I think I am getting better and I am happy with my performance.

“This win will boost our energy and our confidence as well.”

11 Likes

Kerala Blasters sealed their first win of Hero ISL 2020-21 beating Hyderabad FC 2-0 in Bambolim. Abdul Hakku headed in his first goal of the tournament to give Kibu Vicuna’s side the lead and Jordan Murray sealed the three points with a perfect finish! The result along with a clean sheet ensured the two-time finalists concluded 2020 on a winning note.

Highlights - Kerala Blasters 2-0 Hyderabad FC - Match 40 | Hero ISL 2020-21

10 Likes

DHL Winning Pass of the Match award - Facundo Abel Pereyra

Post-match Presentation - Kerala Blasters 2-0 Hyderabad FC - Match 40

10 Likes