Cristiano Ronaldo Fan Page-Latest stats, News, updates, pictures, videos and much more

Cristiano Ronaldo turned up for Manchester United training at his stylish best on Wednesday as he arrived in his £170,000 Lamborghini - giving the thumbs up to reporters as the world awaits his second debut for the Red Devils.

16 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo’s transfer to Man United lead to the most shirt sales in Fanatics history :tshirt:

The online retailer reported more sales than Lionel Messi (to PSG), Tom Brady (to Tampa Bay Buccaneers) and LeBron James (to LA Lakers) :chart_with_upwards_trend:

13 Likes

:red_circle: I’M BACK WHERE I BELONG
MY NEVER ENDING LOVE :heart:

This guy sure knows how to sway the fans! :star_struck:

15 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo has swapped mansions less than a fortnight after moving back to Britain amid claims he was losing sleep because of a herd of sheep in the fields behind.

13 Likes

Dolores Aveiro has revealed that before she dies she wants to see her son, Cristiano Ronaldo, playing for Sporting CP again.

14 Likes

UCL goals this season:

:portugal: 6 - 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨
:it: 6 - AC Milan
:es: 5 - Sevilla
:de: 5 - Wolfsburg
:portugal: 4 - Porto
:tr: 3 - Beşiktaş
:ukraine: 2 - Shakhtar Donetsk
:es: 2 - Barcelona
:ukraine: 1 - Dynamo Kyiv
:sweden: 1 - Malmö

At the age of 36, CR7 scored more goals than 8 teams.

13 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo has been confirmed as the 12th man in the #FIFA22 Team of the Year :portugal:

16 Likes

When Cristiano Ronaldo was 28 years old, he had 339 career goals.

At 36, he sits on 803 :exploding_head:

Crazy to think in a space of just 8 years when most players are close to retiring, CR7 scored 464 goals :goat:

16 Likes

Another award! CR7 accepts Globe Soccer’s Top Scorer of All Time award

Cristiano Ronaldo accepts Globe Soccer’s Top Scorer of All Time award at Dubai Expo 2020.

21 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo was in Dubai to receive Globe Soccer’s Top Scorer of All Time award :trophy:

18 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema’s kids hanging out together :heart:

:camera_flash:: I Am Georgina

17 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo returned to Manchester United training early following his winter break in Dubai.

Ronaldo drives into Carrington on Monday

19 Likes

How To Watch Cristiano Ronaldo At Al Nassr

Fans who want to watch the highest-paid soccer player of all time face the prospect of having to pay $18 per month for the privilege.
Cristiano Ronaldo has left European soccer behind and is set to embark on a new challenge with Al Nassr in the Saudi Pro League.
Ronaldo could make his debut for Al Nassr on Thursday against Al-Ta’ee.
That game will not be broadcast on television in the USA or UK.

If American-based fans wish to watch the game live and legally then they will have to sign up to streaming platform Shahid.
Shahid currently has exclusive Saudi Pro League streaming rights in the US.
A monthly subscription to Shahid’s sports package currently costs $18, while a 12-month deal can be bought for $160.

16 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo banned from making Al-Nassr debut following behaviour at Manchester United

Last April, the Portuguese international smashed an Everton fan’s phone from his hand after Man United lost a match at Goodison Park and following an investigation, the 37-year-old was found guilty of improper and violent conduct.

As punishment for his behaviour, Ronaldo was hit with a £50,000 fine and suspended for two games by the England Football Association on November 17th, but the superstar never served the ban as the World Cup began before he eventually left Man United.

According to the Daily Mail, this will now carry over to Al-Nassr and it will stop the Saudi Arabia club from parading their new striker until two games have passed.

17 Likes

:rotating_light: Cristiano Ronaldo cannot yet be registered with Al-Nassr until a foreigner leaves the club.

The Saudi side has exceeded its quota of foreign players.

(Source: @AFP)

16 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he is now ‘a better man’ after leaving Manchester United at the end of last year.

The Portuguese forward left Old Trafford in dramatic fashion earlier in the season, after conducting a revealing interview with Piers Morgan.

Ronaldo criticised the club as a whole, individual players and the manager, which saw him burn bridges at the club and led to a lot of fans turning their back on him.

“Sometimes, you have to go through some things to see who is on my side.” He said at a press conference with his Portugal side.

“I have no problem saying, I had a bad career run, but there’s no time for regrets. Life goes on and, doing well or not, it was part of my growth.

“When we are at the top of the mountain, we often cannot see what is below.

“Now, I’m more prepared and learning that was important, because I had never been through this, like in the last few months. Now I’m a better man.”

15 Likes

HISTORY FOR CRISTIANO RONALDO :goat:

With his start today, he becomes the men’s all-time leader in international caps with 197!

16 Likes

20 consecutive years scoring for Portugal :portugal:

13 Likes

20 years of scoring goals for Portugal for CR7.

Longevity :muscle:

17 Likes

It’s 2023 and Cristiano Ronaldo is still averaging a goal a game :clap:

11 Likes