Cristiano Ronaldo Fan Page-Latest stats, News, updates, pictures, videos and much more

Cristiano Ronaldo is ‘under investigation’ after flouting coronavirus rules to take his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez on a trip to a luxury ski resort for her 27th birthday.1611832977947

20 Likes

Real Madrid sent a message to congratulate their former talisman and current Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo for becoming the ‘top goalscorer in world football’.1612347774423

17 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo’s club trophy cabinet :trophy:

5 x Champions League
4 x FIFA Club World Cup
3 x UEFA Super Cup
3 x Premier League
2 x La Liga
2 x Serie A
2 x Copa del Rey
2 x ESP Super Cup
2 x ITA Super Cup
2 x ENG Super Cup
2 x ENG League Cup
1 x POR Super Cup
1 x Coppa Italia

19 Likes

Only one player in history has finished as top scorer in the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A.

Cristiano Ronaldo :muscle:

13 Likes

Goal Contribution of Cristiano Ronaldo in his 5 UCL winning seasons…

Massive!!! :exploding_head:

15 Likes

DO YOU KNOW?

Cristiano Ronaldo after the age of 30 scored 26 hat-tricks :astonished:

Legend

13 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo is the only player in La Liga history to win

• Player of the season
• Forward of the season
• Goal of the season

All these awards in one season ! :goat:

16 Likes

Messi or Cristiano?

:studio_microphone: Pele: “I’ve answered that question maybe a million times…. I consider Ronaldo better.”

10 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo’s car collection is something else :money_mouth_face:

18 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo now holds the record for:

◉ Most international goals (111)
◉ Most Champions League goals (134)
◉ Most goals scored all-time for Real Madrid (451)
◉ Most European Championship goals (14)

And plenty more.

Record breaker. :exploding_head:

19 Likes

How Cristiano Ronaldo became the all-time top scorer in men’s international football :portugal:

19 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo’s international goal breakdown :eyes:

19 Likes

“… every time I represent my country is a special moment, for knowing that I’m defending Portugal and showing to the world what Portuguese people are made of.”

Cristiano Ronaldo shared a long message after becoming the top goalscorer in international men’s football history :speaking_head:

18 Likes

Manchester United are facing a shortage of replica shirts to sell, with Cristiano Ronaldo’s arrival creating an overwhelming demand.

15 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo doesn’t stay out of the news long. Before making his first appearance for Manchester United, he has made history with Portugal and is currently celebrating his Guinness World Record.

14 Likes

Guinness World Record :raised_hands:

16 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly already made clear his lofty ambitions at Manchester United upon his return to Old Trafford, with the Portuguese superstar telling team-mates he wants to win the title this season.

13 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Manchester United comeback has this weekend continued to break records when it comes to shirt sales, it has been confirmed.

15 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo broke Manchester United’s daily shirt sale record in less than four hours after it was confirmed he would retain his iconic No 7 jersey.

16 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo has hit the ground running at Manchester United after taking part in his first training session at the club following his sensational return.

16 Likes