↔️ 2022 Summer Transfer Window: When does it open? News and Daily Updates

:rotating_light: Sergio Busquets will leave Barcelona next summer. This is his final season at the club.

(Source: @sanantheone)

:rotating_light: Xavi has decided that Frenkie De Jong will be Busquets’ replacement.

(Source: @ferrancorreas)

14 Likes

Nothing has changed about Shakhtar Donetsk position on Mudryk: €30m Everton bid turned down, no bid from Arsenal [talks with his agents, strong interest but no proposal made]. :star::ukraine: #transfers

Shakhtar remain on the same point: they want more than €50m for Mudryk :arrow_heading_down:

12 Likes

Koeman reveals: “I wanted to bring Gini Wijnaldum to Barcelona, but the president Laporta preferred to annoy me and delay the signing…”, told ADnl. :red_circle::netherlands: #FCB

“Wijnaldum chose to join Paris Saint Germain instead of Barcelona for that reason”.

11 Likes

Do you think Harry Kane will move to Bayern Munich? Spurs are thought to be concerned about their interest! :grimacing:

13 Likes

Sharjah FC are closing in on deal to sign Kostas Manolas as new centre back from Olympiacos. Agreement has been reached between clubs and on personal terms, time to sign soon. :rotating_light::united_arab_emirates: #transfers

Manolas will follow Miralem Pjanić to UAE Pro League club.

13 Likes

Mark Noble returns to West Ham in the role of Sporting Director. “The Hammers legend will officially start in his post on 2 January 2023”, club confirms. :rotating_light::hammer_and_pick: #WHUFC

“He’ll work in support of the manager David Moyes — as well as working with the Board of Directors”.

13 Likes

Barcelona are already making moves for the summer of 2023 and according to Mundo Deportivo, they will sign Inigo Martinez on the 1st of July next year.

13 Likes

Manchester City ‘leading the race’ for Villarreal winger Alex Baena and more transfer rumours

Manchester City are leading the race to sign 21-year-old Spanish winger Alex Baena from Villarreal next year, according to reports.

As per Fichajes, City and Premier League rivals Liverpool are the two most interested clubs in Baena, who spent last season on loan at Spanish side Girona, where he scored five goals in 38 games.

14 Likes

:rotating_light: Barcelona are considering their options to replace Sergio Busquets, who is leaving at the end of the season.

They are interested in Rodri and Joshua Kimmich but both players might be too expensive.

The most affordable solution would be Jorginho.

(Source: @Sport)

11 Likes

:rotating_light: Borussia Dortmund value 19-year-old England midfielder Jude Bellingham, a transfer target of Manchester United and Liverpool, at around £130m.

[Source: Athletic]

7 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: Derby County have appointed Paul Warne as the club’s new manager on a contract until June 2026.

(Source: @dcfcofficial)

9 Likes

RB Leipzig are interested in Dinamo Zagreb’s centre back Josip Šutalo. There are more than three clubs in the race, including English and Spanish clubs - as he’s considered a top talent. :star::croatia: #transfers

Talks will continue in the next months for Sutalo’s next step.

9 Likes

Fabio Cannavaro, presented as new Benevento head coach: “I want to win by playing beautiful football. I had many experiences around the world but it was time to try my first chapter here in Italy”. :yellow_circle::red_circle: #Cannavaro

Deal completed by the agent Pini Zahavi with his staff.

6 Likes

Official, confirmed. Kostas Manolas joins Sharjah FC on permanent deal from Olympiacos, he’s now gonna play in UAE Pro League together with Miralem Pjanic. :united_arab_emirates::handshake: #transfers

Manolas has completed medical tests and signed deal valid until June 2024 with an option for further year.

7 Likes

:rotating_light: Manchester United want to sign Leicester City and Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans in the January transfer window.

[Source: Leicester Mercury]

16 Likes

:rotating_light: Newcastle remain interested in James Maddison and are planning to go in for him again in January.

(Source: Sun Sport)

16 Likes

:rotating_light: Juventus are considering a move for Wolves’ Spain forward Adama Traore, 26, in the January transfer window.

[Source: Birmingham Mail]

16 Likes

Despite club statement, many sources guarantee that Mauricio Pochettino was approached by OGC Nice in the last few days and he decided to turn down the proposal. :warning: #OGCNice

Pochettino has no intention to accept and he’s waiting for different opportunities in the future.

15 Likes

Sergio Busquets on his future: “I’ve not made any decision yet. It’s not sure yet that I’ll leave Barcelona in June - we will see how this season will be for me”. :large_blue_circle::red_circle: #FCB

MLS clubs pushing since long time, waiting for Busquets’ final decision.

14 Likes

Kostas Manolas, unveiled as new Sharjah FC player — he’s joining on permanent deal from Olympiacos. :united_arab_emirates::greece::handshake: #transfers

14 Likes