↔️ 2022 Summer Transfer Window: When does it open? News and Daily Updates

:rotating_light: Mauricio Pochettino is convinced by the OGC Nice project! :argentina:

The French club have begun contractual discussions with the former PSG coach.

(Source: @Santi_J_FM)

14 Likes

:rotating_light: Manchester City are set to join Chelsea and Tottenham in the race to sign Inter Milan’s Slovakia defender Milan Skriniar, 27, next summer.

[Source: Star]

13 Likes

:rotating_light: Bayern Munich could activate a secret clause in Julien Nagelsmann’s contract in order to sack him if their poor form continues! :wave:

His replacement could be Thomas Tuchel, who is much appreciated by the Bayern management. :de:

(Source: BILD)

14 Likes

:rotating_light: Photo confirmation of Roberto De Zerbi’s appointment as Brighton’s new head coach.

(:camera_flash: @OfficialBHAFC)

14 Likes

Pierre Kalulu on his contract situation with AC Milan: “If all goes well as now… that we win titles and I play as a starter, there is only the desire to continue here at Milan”, tells Gazzetta. :red_circle: #ACMilan

“There will be time to talk about the contract with the managers”.

12 Likes

Rennes are set to sign Portuguese midfielder Xeka on a free transfer, as he’s available after contract expired with Lille in June. :rotating_light::red_circle: #transfers

One more free agent who finds new team — Denayer, still available on the market and he’s also been called up by Belgium NT.

14 Likes

Asensio: “I had chances to leave, yes - now signing new deal with Real Madrid doesn’t depend on me, as there are many factors”. :rotating_light::white_circle: #RealMadrid

“I hope it will happen, I’ve always been happy here. Rumours? Normal, I can sign as free agent in few months…”

13 Likes

:rotating_light: AC Milan and Portugal forward Rafael Leao, 23, wants to sign a new contract with the Serie A side despite attracting interest from Chelsea.

[Source: La Gazzetta Dello Sport]

14 Likes

Sergio Busquets is in talks to join Inter Miami as the 34-year-old is set to leave Barça on a free next summer, reports Diario Sport

13 Likes

Official, confirmed. Rennes have now signed Portuguese midfielder Xeka on a free transfer. :red_circle::handshake: #transfers

Deal will be valid until June 2024.

FB_IMG_16637640214497629

12 Likes

:memo: 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄: Elliot Anderson has signed a new long-term contract with Newcastle United.

(Source: @NUFC)

9 Likes

:rotating_light: Juventus are now considering sacking Max Allegri and have made contact with Antonio Conte’s representatives about potentially returning to the club.

(Source: @tancredipalmeri)

12 Likes

:memo: 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄: Serie B side Benevento have appointed Fabio Cannavaro as the club’s new head coach on a two-year deal.

(Source: @bncalcio)

9 Likes

:rotating_light: Thomas Tuchel is keen to get straight back into management and he would be interested in the Bayern job, should it become available.

He would even be ready to lower his salary and earn less than he did at Chelsea to coach in Munich.

(Source: @BILD)

13 Likes

Asensio refuses to rule out a Barcelona transfer :hushed:

13 Likes

Liverpool are interested in Shakhtar Donetsk winger Mykhaylo Mudryk. (Calciomercato)

14 Likes

West Ham have told midfielder Manuel Lanzini he is free to leave in January, and attempted to find a buyer before the summer transfer deadline. (Football Insider)

13 Likes

Official, confirmed. Fabio Cannavaro has been appointed as Benevento manager, first experience as head coach in Italy for the former Ballon d’Or. :it::handshake: #transfers

Cannavaro has signed a two year deal — negotiation completed by the agent Pini Zahavi and his staff.

14 Likes

Luis Suarez will be a free agent at the end of the year :eyes:

13 Likes

:rotating_light: Real Madrid, Liverpool, Man City, Man United, Chelsea are all strongly interested in signing Jude Bellingham next summer.

Dortmund want to extend the midfielder’s contract, who they value at €150m.

He has no release clause.

(Source: @TheAthleticUK)

13 Likes