↔️ 2022 Summer Transfer Window: When does it open? News and Daily Updates

Djed Spence, behind the scenes - he is set to be unveiled as Tottenham’s sixth signing of the summer. Conte will have new right back for £12.5m fee plus add-ons. :white_circle::eyes: #THFC

@Don_Falcone2 :camera_flash::arrow_heading_down:

13 Likes

OFFICIAL: Kalidou Koulibaly signs a four-year deal with Chelsea

Chelsea have given Koulibaly a four-year contract that will keep him at Stamford Bridge until June 2026, just after his 35th birthday.

10 Likes

Burnley lure Chelsea left-back Maatsen on loan to secure a SEVENTH signing

Chelsea left-back Ian Maatsen, 20, has completed his move to Burnley on a season-long loan.

The Clarets are midway through orchestrating a summer overhaul following relegation to the Championship, having already waved farewell to Nick Pope, James Tarkowski, Nathan Collins and Wayne Hennessey, as well as Wout Weghorst on loan.

7 Likes

Wolves show interest in Chelsea and Man United target £8m-rated Clauss

Wolves have asked about Lens right back Jonathan Clauss, 29, who also has interest from Chelsea and Manchester United.

The defender has enjoyed a brilliant two years while climbing up the French leagues and has four caps for France since the turn of the year

9 Likes

Ajax have offered £19m plus extras for Bassey to replace outbound Martinez

Ajax are offering £19million plus-add-ons for Rangers defender Calvin Bassey while Brighton are understood to have proposed £16m for the Nigeria international.

Sportsmail understands both clubs have already made approaches but are yet to put forward offers that would be deemed acceptable.

9 Likes

Frenkie de Jong has been named in the Barcelona squad heading to the US for their summer tour :thinking:

15 Likes

Ajax are now set to sign Francisco Conceição on permanent deal from Porto. €5m release clause triggered, five year contract. :rotating_light::portugal: #Ajax

Conceição will undergo medical tests soon - called by Record.

12 Likes

Julian Nagelsmann and then whole Bayern team with the farewell to Robert Lewandowski during today’s training session. :red_circle::wave:t2: #FCB

Contracts are now being checked in order to sign as soon as possible with Barcelona - Lewandowski will travel on Sunday as expected.

@BILD :camera_flash:

14 Likes

Robert Lewandowski will sign the contract in the next 24 hours in order to become new Barcelona player. It’s agreed since end of February: deal valid until June 2025 with an option for further season. :large_blue_circle::red_circle::handshake: #FCB

Xavi, in contact with Robert for months to explain the project.

15 Likes

:large_blue_circle: | 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋: Kalidou Koulibaly

Chelsea have signed Kalidou Koulibaly on permanent deal from Napoli, it’s finally completed: here we go confirmed :senegal::handshake:

:white_small_square: “I’m very happy to be here with this team at Chelsea. It’s a big team in the world and my dream was always to play in the Premier League. Chelsea came first to get me in 2016 but we didn’t make it - now I accepted”.

How do you rate this signing for Chelsea? :zap:

13 Likes

Bayern are already planning for the next moves after selling Lewandowski :rotating_light: #FCBayern

:white_small_square: New official bid coming soon for Matthijs de Ligt, Juve want around €90/100m.

:white_small_square: Bayern will insist with RB Leipzig for Konrad Laimer.

:white_small_square: Gnabry extends his contract until 2026, done.

14 Likes

Arsenal and Manchester City have now reached verbal agreement in principle for Oleksandr Zinchenko, fee around £30m. Personal terms are still discussed. :white_circle::red_circle: #AFC

Salary and length of contract, in negotiation - key step to complete the agreement.

12 Likes

Chelsea manager Tuchel: “Armando Broja’s our player first of all, and as of now we have no interest in selling him”. :large_blue_circle: #CFC

“He’s here to make an impression”, Tuchel added.

West Ham have submitted €35m bid for Broja, but it’s up to Chelsea now.

12 Likes

PSG manager Galtier on Kimpembé deal with Chelsea: “I’ve read everything been said about Kimpembé. We even laughed about it together. I like him - he’s great centre back but what will happen, I don’t know”, tells L’Equipé. :fr: #CFC

Negotiations between PSG and Chelsea are on.

13 Likes

Bayern Munich president Herbert Hainer has said the club have a verbal agreement with Barcelona for the transfer of Robert Lewandowski.

10 Likes

For the first time, Chelsea will have two Senegal international players together in their first-team squad :clap::senegal:

Edouard Mendy :handshake: Kalidou Koulibaly

11 Likes

Auba and Lewa reunited again :hourglass_flowing_sand::fire:

10 Likes

Calvin Bassey deal details: €22m fee guaranteed, €5m add-ons and sell on clause around 10% of future sale. Long term contract for Bassey, top signing confirmed. :white_circle::red_circle::handshake: #Ajax

Announcements expected soon for Francisco Conceição, Brian Brobbey and Calvin Bassey.

8 Likes

Robert Lewandowski’s contract with Barcelona will be until June 2025 and will also include an option for further season - so it’s potentially 2026 but not guaranteed. :large_blue_circle::red_circle::bookmark_tabs: #FCB

Documents and paperworks are now checked by Barça/player side, set to be signed.

11 Likes

Official, confirmed. Hugo Ekitike has now joined Paris Saint-Germain from Reims, it’s all sealed and completed. :fr::handshake: #FCB

“I decided with my heart, I’m proud to be here at Paris”, Ekitike says.

9 Likes