↔️ 2022 Summer Transfer Window: When does it open? News and Daily Updates

Bukayo Saka’s contract extension has always been priority for Arsenal, talks are still ongoing with his agent in order to reach full agreement on long term deal. :white_circle::red_circle: #AFC

Saka’s happy with Arsenal project, discussing on salary details.

9 Likes

Barça president Laporta, today very careful with his words on Robert Lewandowski: “FC Bayern have not responded yet to our proposal, but I won’t say more - I’m so sorry”. :rotating_light::poland: #FCB

:exclamation: Lewandowski deal, progressing to the final stages with all parties in direct contact today.

9 Likes

Christian Eriksen and Man United :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

“Manchester United is a special club, and I cannot wait to get started. I have had the privilege of playing at Old Trafford many times but to do it in the red shirt of United will be an amazing feeling.

“I have seen Erik’s work at Ajax and know the level of detail and preparation that he and his staff put into every day. It is clear that he is a fantastic coach. Having spoken with him and learned more about his vision and the way he wants the team to play, I am even more excited for the future. I still have major ambitions in the game, there is a huge amount that I know I can achieve, and this is the perfect place to continue my journey”.

10 Likes

Djed Spence has just completed his medical in London. He’s gonna sign his long-term contract as Tottenham player, just waiting for final details and official contracts. Here we go confirmed. :rotating_light::white_circle: #THFC

Middlesbrough will receive £12.5m fixed fee plus add-ons, bit less than £20m.

8 Likes

:rotating_light: Excl. #ManCity have met with Neymar’s representatives this week at the CFA to express their interest in signing the Brazilian

:eyes: Pep has spoken to #Neymar, telling him he MUST take a wage cut if he wishes to join his side

Pep believes City will sign Neymar

(@MCFCLATEST_) :waxing_gibbous_moon:

12 Likes

Serge Gnabry signs new Bayern deal until June 2026. Full agreement now in place as expected, despite strong interest from Chelsea :rotating_light::red_circle: #Bayern

Extending with Bayern has always been player’s priority, very good relationship with his agents after Mané deal :arrow_heading_down:

9 Likes

Real Madrid and Real Sociedad closing in on a deal for Kubo

Take Kubo’s future looks to be decided with Real Madrid and Real Sociedad nearing a deal for the forward.

After a slight hiccup in talks, Notices de Gipuzkoa are reporting both parties have seemingly agreed on terms.

7 Likes

Tottenham Hotspur preparing £17 million offer to sign Barcelona star: Reports

Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly preparing a proposal of £17 million for the services of Barcelona forward Memphis Depay in the ongoing transfer window.

8 Likes

West Ham make a £30m approach for Chelsea’s Armando Broja

West Ham have made a £30m approach to Chelsea for striker Armando Broja.

West Ham, determined to strengthen their strike force this season, are understood to have indicated they are willing to pay an initial £25m plus £5m in add-ons for the young striker.

7 Likes

Newcastle boss Howe targets a forward and winger after £55m investment in Pope, Botman and Targett

Eddie Howe feels Newcastle need to do more in the transfer market before he is happy with his squad heading into the new season.

The Magpies have added goalkeeper Nick Pope and defenders Sven Botman and Matt Targett for a combined £55million this summer.

9 Likes

DEAL DONE :white_check_mark: Barcelona have signed 33 year old Robert Lewandowski from Bayern on a permanent transfer. The Polish international wanted a new adventure and challenge. He’s got his wish in La Liga :fire: :popcorn: #transfers

12 Likes

Official and now confirmed. Chancel Mbemba signs as new Olympique Marseille player on a free transfer, contract until June 2025. :large_blue_circle::handshake: #OM

Mbemba left Porto as free agent few weeks ago.

10 Likes

Official and confirmed. Federico Bernardeschi joins Toronto FC on free move after contract expired with Juventus. :canada::it: #TorontoFC

“Italian international winger Federico Bernardeschi joins as a Designated Player through 2026”, statement now reports.

10 Likes

OFFICIAL: Federico Bernardeschi joins Lorenzo Insigne at Toronto FC :it:

12 Likes

Barcelona have reached an agreement with Bayern Munich for the transfer of Robert Lewandowski for $50M, reports @Fabrizio Romano

12 Likes

Inter will meet Torino and Gleison Bremer agents on Monday in order to complete the agreement and then schedule medical tests next week. :rotating_light::brazil: #transfers

Inter want to be fast in order to avoid Juventus proposals, in case Matthijs de Ligt will be sold to Bayern.

10 Likes

West Ham have submitted two bids in the last 24 hours. Proposal around €35m for Armando Broja, Chelsea have not decided yet as there are many clubs interested. :rotating_light::hammer_and_pick: #WHUFC

The other bid is for Amadou Onana, main target as midfielder - around €38m, as @skysports_sheth reports.

10 Likes

Excl: Flamengo have opened talks to sign former Chelsea’s Oscar from Shanghai SIPG. Deal in negotiation until January 2023 :rotating_light::brazil: #Flamengo

Oscar, open to the move while talks are still ongoing.

11 Likes

Arsenal are now discussing personal terms with Oleksandr Zinchenko as negotiations with Manchester City are progressing well. :rotating_light::ukraine: #AFC

Arsenal want to be fast on this deal, Arteta is pushing. Work in progress.

11 Likes

Official, confirmed. Breel Embolo has joined AS Monaco on a permanent deal from Borussia ‘Gladbach, it’s now signed and sealed. :white_circle::red_circle::handshake: #ASMonaco

He’s always been Paul Mitchell’s priority.

11 Likes