🔝 2022/2023 Season: The race for Top 4 in the Premier League - What are your predictions?

The Premier League’s top-four race appears set to be heated and last until the final day(s) of the 2022-23 season, with as many as four sides battling for one final spot in next season’s UEFA Champions League.

who will have seized the chance come the end of the Premier League season?

Share your Top four predictions in this thread and join the discussion.

13 Likes

My Top 4 Predictions:

1. Manchester City
  2. Arsenal
  3. Manchester United
  4. Newcastle United

Both Liverpool and Tottenham to miss out slightly. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I will continue with my earlier prediction, right from the beginning of Erik ten Hag era at Man United… :star_struck:

11 Likes

Only four points split Arsenal and Man City…

Will the #PL title be decided when they meet on 26 April? Gary Neville thinks so! :trophy:

16 Likes

1 - The probability of winning the Premier League this season based on our prediction model:

Now:
65.6%- Manchester City
34.4% - Arsenal

On Friday:
53.1% - Manchester City
46.9% - Arsenal

Widening.

13 Likes

Opta’a probability % of winning the Premier League:

◉ Man City: 92.06%
◎ Arsenal: 7.94%

Game over? :trophy:

21 Likes

:speaking_head: Arteta is not taking any notice:

“I can’t follow the stats because the stats at the start of the season said we would be sixth or seventh,” he said.

“We are where we are with five games to go and those players deserve a lot of credit to be nine-and-a-half months against this team being where we are and there are still five games to play. I have been in this country almost 22 years and I know how much it shifts game-to-game.”

12 Likes

Pep Guardiola believes winning the league title is incomparable to any other trophy :trophy:

12 Likes

Can Man United hold on to a Champions League spot? :hourglass:

16 Likes

The all-important fixtures in the fight for a top four spot :spiral_calendar:

9 Likes