Who is going to win the premier league title this season?

Teams in the premier league have been fighting for their place in the premier league table, with arsenal leading the premier league table for the first time in the last decades. Who did you think can win the premier league title this season, drop your opinion let’s discuss

5 Likes

A supercomputer has predicted that Arsenal will falter in the second half of the Premier League season, while Manchester City will win a third consecutive title.

It forecasts a disappointing second half of the season for Mikel Arteta’s men who are predicted to finish 2nd. And surprisingly, the computer has predicted that Liverpool who have been quite terrible this season will end up finishing 3rd.

Predicted final Premier League table

1. Manchester City

2. Arsenal

3. Liverpool

4. Tottenham Hotspur

5. Newcastle

6. Manchester United

7. Chelsea

8. Brighton

9. Crystal Palace

10. Aston Villa

17 Likes

Who will win the Premier League title this year? :trophy:

16 Likes

Arsenal are now favourites to win this year’s Premier League title according to FiveThirtyEight :flushed:

12 Likes

This title race :popcorn:

12 Likes

I don’t agree with this “supercomputer” prediction. I would like to root for Arsenal all the way to win the title. They have been consistently performing through out this season. A commendable job by Mikel Arteta. :clap:

I don’t see Liverpool in the top 4. I see Erik ten Hag team solidify their position in top 4, mostly 3rd. Spurs and Newcastle will contest for 4th position.

13 Likes

A SUPERCOMPUTER has predicted the final Premier League table.

And it’s Manchester City who are tipped to come out on top in their title battle with Arsenal.

The duo’s duel for dominance is one for the ages, with Mikel Arteta’s Gunners rising from nowhere to take top spot this term.

Stars including Bukayo Saka and Martin Odegaard have played key roles for an Arsenal side that has suffered just one league defeat.

However, the Gunners were held to a rare draw the other day by Newcastle.

And their lead has now been cut to just five points after rivals Man City scraped a 1-0 win at Chelsea on Thursday.

Pep Guardiola has won four of the last five Premier League titles.

But a supercomputer from mybettingsites predicts the Spaniard will make it five in six years by retaining English football’s top trophy.

The boffin machine reckons City are clear favourites to finish top of the pile thanks to their history of closing gaps.

And Arsenal are tipped to eventually blow their lead for a second-place finish.

10 Likes

The Premier League title could all come down to these games :trophy:

9 Likes

Arsenal are the favorites to win the Premier League :trophy:

9 Likes

Gary Neville doesn’t believe Arsenal will finish in the top two of the Premier League :sweat_smile:

10 Likes