Which players should be Erik ten Hag's key summer targets

Five signings by the end of the month could change absolutely everything :muscle:

11 Likes

:rotating_light: 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡: Manchester United are open to selling Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Brandon Williams, Alex Telles, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Axel Tuanzebe, Andreas Pereira and Anthony Martial [Samuel Luckhurst; MEN]

7 Likes

Manchester United are ready to offload FIVE defenders this summer as their overhaul continues :x:

[via Manchester United - Manchester Evening News]

13 Likes

Only two players have provided 10+ assists in four consecutive premier League season
David Beckham

10 Likes

Tyrell Malacia✅
Christian Eriksen✅
Lisandro Martinez🔜
Frankie De Jong🔜

12 Likes

Donny van de Beek under Erik Ten Hag:

:tshirt: Apps: 111
:soccer: Goals: 34
:a: Assists: 29

Is it time for a Dutch renaissance at United? :thinking:

14 Likes

OFFICIAL: Manchester United sign Tyrell Malacia from Feyenoord.

The first signing of the Erik ten Hag era :red_circle:

11 Likes

𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚:

“It’s an incredible feeling to have joined Manchester United. This is a new chapter for me, a new league with new team-mates and a tremendous manager [Erik ten Hag] leading us."

“I know from playing against his [Ten Hag] teams in the Eredivisie, the qualities that he has and what he demands of his players."

“Whilst I know that I am still young and will continue to develop, I can promise the Manchester United fans that I will leave everything on the pitch every time I pull on the red shirt. I’ll always be thankful to Feyenoord for all they have given to me and my family."

“None of this would be possible if it wasn’t for them [Feyenoord]. Now I’m ready to focus on the future with Manchester United, and help my new club achieve success."

8 Likes

Tyrell Malacia’s successful league take-ons compared to Manchester United full-backs in 21/22 [squad rank]:

:1st_place_medal: Tyrell Malacia - 50 [1st]
:2nd_place_medal: Aaron Wan-Bissaka - 36 [4th]
:3rd_place_medal: Diogo Dalot - 17 [11th]

Brilliant with the ball at his feet. :clap:

12 Likes

:speaking_head: Tyrell Malacia on Erik ten Hag: “Mr Ten Hag is a very good trainer and also a warm person, so I had a good conversation with him and I have a very good feeling with him.”

:speaking_head: Malacia on having a good conversation with Erik ten Hag: “That’s important, if all goes well we’ll work together for years. I’m looking forward to that, because I think I can learn a lot from him, he makes players who want to work hard better.” [De Telegraaf]

9 Likes

Erik ten Hag: The rebuild begins :brain:

9 Likes

:rotating_light: 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡: Erik ten Hag wants to develop a strong bond with the Manchester United players, believing reciprocal trust and respect is one of the key factors behind any successful team.

Erik ten Hag has told his Manchester United players to come and see him if they have any problems, rather than going to their agents.

Erik ten Hag has also told Manchester United’s players they will be dropped if they are late for training or team meetings, no matter who they are, with reputations counting for nothing [The Daily Mirror]

8 Likes