Which player did you wish to see in there prime time again? 🤔

Which player did you wish to see in there prime time again? :thinking:

15 Likes

I miss watching prime Eden Hazard :pleading_face:

12 Likes

I would love to see Ronaldo and Ronaldinho play together for Brazil.

15 Likes

I would love to see Roberto Carlos, because I love all his R² goals​:joy::joy::heart:

11 Likes

I would love to see Fernando Torres and xavi

10 Likes

Luis Suarez surely!

He’s one of the best forwards of this generation. It’ll be him I’ll pick!

9 Likes

I would love to see David Beckham :star_struck:

Beckham’s impact on the field and his contributions to various clubs and teams is filled with memorable moments, both on and off the field. Some of his most notable moments include:

1. Goal from the halfway line against Wimbledon: This goal, scored in 1996, is often considered one of the most iconic moments of Beckham’s career. It showcased his ability to score from long range and cemented his status as a rising star in the English Premier League.

2. Transfer to Real Madrid: In 2003, Beckham made a high-profile move to Real Madrid, where he played alongside some of the world’s best players. During his time at the club, he helped them win the La Liga title in his final season.

3. Free-kick against Greece: In 2001, Beckham scored a crucial free-kick goal against Greece to secure England’s automatic qualification for the World Cup. This goal is often considered one of his most important moments in an England jersey.

4. Record-breaking move to LA Galaxy: In 2007, Beckham made a record-breaking move to LA Galaxy, becoming the highest-paid footballer in the world at the time. This move helped raise the profile of Major League Soccer in the United States.

5. Influence on British pop culture: Beckham’s influence extended beyond the field, as he became a global superstar and fashion icon. He leveraged his fame into endorsement deals and became one of the first male influencers.

10 Likes