Which country is the FAVOURITE to win the UEFA EURO 2024? 🤔

With Euro 2024 just around the corner, the excitement is building! Who do you think will lift the coveted trophy?

Will it be a familiar face like France or Germany, or will a dark horse like the Netherlands or Portugal steal the show?

Join the discussion and share your predictions with the community! Who’s your top pick to win it all?

10 Likes

I think Portugal is up there as the team to beat in this Euro 2024 tournament. The squad quality and depth is simply astonishing. They are the favourites in my opinion.

7 Likes

I will go for England, because AI has already predicted it​:joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Who’s going to win the UEFA EURO 2024? :thinking:

This mega preview gives odds for every team :link: Euro 2024 team-by-team preview: Who will be European champs? - ESPN

9 Likes

Who’s taking the ball from this midfield :face_exhaling::de:

6 Likes

José Mourinho’s predictions for Euro 2024 :eyes:

:trophy: Winner: Portugal
:2nd_place_medal: Runner-up: England
:soccer: Golden Boot: Harry Kane
:star2: Player of the Tournament: Jude Bellingham

(h/t @tntsports)

7 Likes

The Opta Supercomputer has simulated Euro 2024 10,000 times and confirmed its pre-tournament percentages.

I would like to believe the Opta predictions and root for England to win the UEFA Euro 2024 Championship. England have proven to be worthy contenders as it is packed with attacking talent headlined by striker Harry Kane, Jude Bellingham and Manchester City star Phil Foden.

9 Likes

Euro 2024 Predictions

• England (19.9%) named favourites to win Euro 2024 by the Opta Supercomputer.
  • Gareth Southgate’s team have never won the Euros and suffered a heartbreaking loss to Italy in the final last time, but they have the highest likelihood of going one better this year.
  • The most likely team to stop England are France (19.1%), who defeated the Three Lions in Qatar and have reached the last two World Cup finals.
  • Hosts Germany (12.4%), Spain (9.6%) and Portugal (9.2%) are also seen as strong contenders to go all the way at the Euros.
  • It might prove tougher for the Netherlands (5.1%), defending champions Italy (5.0%) and Belgium (4.7%) to mount a challenge, but the supercomputer has not entirely discounted the chances of those three sides.
9 Likes

Germany when hosting international tournaments:

• 1974 World Cup champions
• Semi-finalists at Euro 1988
• Third place at the 2006 World Cup

Could we expect the same at Euro 2024? :eyes:

6 Likes

Florian Wirtz and Jamal Musiala’s Bundesliga numbers coming into the Euros:

•11 goals, 12 assists for Leverkusen
•10 goals, 6 assists for Bayern Munich

Germany are in good hands :star_struck:

6 Likes

Spain and Germany are looking like the best teams in the tournament.

5 Likes