What Should Chelsea do with Romelu Lukaku?

Lukaku to Sky: “If Juventus or AC Milan will call me in the future? Never, never. Again: never. It’s never gonna happen. Juventus wanted me before Inter, but when Conte joined Inter it was my priority to join them. In Italy there’s only Inter for me”.

10 Likes

Lukaku to Sky Sport: “I miss Lautaro Martinez, I could die on the pitch for him since day one I met him”.

“Lautaro Martinez coming here with me at Chelsea in the future? No… Lautaro, you can stay in Milan, I’ll be back there (laughs)”.

10 Likes

Romelu Lukaku to Sky Sport: “If there had been the offer of a new contract from Inter last summer as I wanted… we would not be doing this interview now here from London, but quietly from Milano (he smiles)”.

8 Likes

How Chelsea can get best out of Lukaku? Thomas Tuchel: “Training, training, playing. Training, playing, training, sleeping, eating good, training, playing, sleeping, eat good, drink a lot of water, sleep, train and don’t give interviews”.

11 Likes

Romelu Lukaku apologises to the Chelsea fans :speaking_head:

8 Likes

:rotating_light: Chelsea will fine Romelu Lukaku €500,000 for the interview he gave to Sky Italy.

(Source: @repubblica)

10 Likes

Newcastle could make a bid for Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku during the summer transfer window.

• Lukaku returned to Chelsea a couple of years ago and it’s not been an easy period for the Belgian striker. Lukaku was loaned out to Inter Milan in the summer after failing to perform the previous season.

• Lukaku has only managed one goal in seven league games this season, partly due to injuries, but he looks set to return to the Premier League in the summer when his Inter loan ends.

• However, he may not be at Chelsea for too long upon his return. A report from CMW has claimed that Newcastle could make a bid for Lukaku during the summer transfer window.

• Newcastle lost Chris Wood this month who joined Nottingham Forest on loan meaning they only have Callum Wilson and Alexander Isak in attack. Wilson has struggled with injuries over the last few years and Isak is still adapting to life in England, so the interest in Chelsea’s Lukaku does make sense.

10 Likes