🐐 What’s Next For Cristiano Ronaldo? Can he reach 1000 goals?

If anyone can reach the 1000-goal milestone, it is Cristiano Ronaldo. While reaching 1000 goals would be an unprecedented achievement, Ronaldo’s insatiable appetite for scoring and his unparalleled work ethic make it a distinct possibility.

Ronaldo has already etched his name in football history by scoring the winner for Portugal against Croatia in a UEFA Nations League match and his 900th goal.

However, Ronaldo being Ronaldo, he would not be content with just 900 goals. :slight_smile: He has already set his sights on an even more ambitious target - 1000 goals. In a recent interview with former Manchester United teammate Rio Ferdinand, Ronaldo stated:

“If I don’t have any injuries, this for me is the most important [thing], I want that. For me, the best mark that I can have in football is to reach, first, 900 goals. After, my challenge is to be at 1,000 goals.”

Ronaldo estimates that he could reach the 1000-goal mark around the age of 41. At the Saudi Arabian club Al-Nassr he continues to defy age with his goal-scoring prowess.

7 Likes