🐐 What’s Next For Cristiano Ronaldo? Can he reach 1000 goals?

:rotating_light: CRISTIANO RONALDO: THE NEXT CHAPTER

The legendary Cristiano Ronaldo has just achieved the unthinkable - 900 career goals! But the question on everyone’s mind is… what’s next?!

Can he reach the unprecedented milestone of 1000 goals? Will he continue to defy age and push the boundaries of greatness?

Join the conversation and share your thoughts! Can Ronaldo reach the four-figure mark? What records will he break next? Share your predictions and opinions!

9 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo’s goal-scoring record is incredible, but reaching 1000 goals would be a monumental achievement. I can’t entirely rule it out though because he’s currently playing in a less competitive league and would still be racking up numbers in coming seasons. So yeah, it’s a possibility.

9 Likes

Yes, he can. He is the GOAT.

9 Likes

:sparkles::portugal: This is how Cristiano Ronaldo has scored his 901 goals:

:white_small_square:Left foot: 173
:white_small_square:Right foot: 574
:white_small_square:Head: 152
:white_small_square:Other: 2

99 more to go… :soon:

8 Likes

Probably yes, I think he can still play two more seasons :joy:

7 Likes

If anyone can reach the 1000-goal milestone, it is Cristiano Ronaldo. While reaching 1000 goals would be an unprecedented achievement, Ronaldo’s insatiable appetite for scoring and his unparalleled work ethic make it a distinct possibility.

Ronaldo has already etched his name in football history by scoring the winner for Portugal against Croatia in a UEFA Nations League match and his 900th goal.

However, Ronaldo being Ronaldo, he would not be content with just 900 goals. :slight_smile: He has already set his sights on an even more ambitious target - 1000 goals. In a recent interview with former Manchester United teammate Rio Ferdinand, Ronaldo stated:

“If I don’t have any injuries, this for me is the most important [thing], I want that. For me, the best mark that I can have in football is to reach, first, 900 goals. After, my challenge is to be at 1,000 goals.”

Ronaldo estimates that he could reach the 1000-goal mark around the age of 41. At the Saudi Arabian club Al-Nassr he continues to defy age with his goal-scoring prowess.

7 Likes