Transfer Rumour: Paul Pogba all set to join Real Madrid?

:soccer:Transfer Rumour: Paul Pogba :soccer:

:moneybag::trophy:Manchester United spent a record-breaking £87 million to sign Paul Pogba from Juventus in 2016. Pogba was keen on joining Barcelona last summer and after his spat, with Jose Mourinho, he was also speculated to leave Old Trafford in the January Winter Transfer. Real boss Zinedine Zidane has talked up Pogba, saying at the end of March: “I really like Pogba and you know that – I know him very well”. Now, with Real Madrid lurking, the France international is supposedly keen to move to the Bernabeu accepting the release clause of £120m. Will this be another inclusion in the Galácticos?

8 Likes

Pogba is under contract at United until 2021. Losing Pogba to Real Madrid would be a major setback to United’s image as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer targets a major squad overhaul.

United are reluctant to sell Pogba but are willing to sell the World Cup winner if their £120m asking price is met.

On the other hand, Paul Pogba is eager to leave United and move to his dream club Real. Zidane has openly praised Pogba and indicated interest in him too. However, with Real likely to seal the signing of Hazard and Eriksen, the club is hesitant about spending such a fortune on Pogba. As per reports, Pogba may need to accept a significant pay cut to join Real Madrid. Will be interesting to see how this will play out.

8 Likes

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has approved Paul Pogba’s £120m move to Real Madrid. Now, They have not only got their money back for Pogba but also the money they spent on Herrera. Solskjaer feels he can’t afford to carry passengers as he looks to rebuild the club.

In fact MU can do well if they sell Lukaku, followed by De Gea, Sanchez, Martial, Bailly, Fred, Rojo, Darmian, Jones, Smalling, Young and Matic players who are not commited to MU and keepdemanding silly money), use money to buy 6 new players who are willing to stay years at MU and combine them with youngsters from the academy.

2 Likes

Also sell rashford,pereira, lingard, lindelof, romero
Mata and herrera will leave anyways.
Start afresh. Perfect idea?
Make mason greenwood the captain.

PS. I can bet that pogba won’t leave.

3 Likes