The End of an Era: What's Next for Lionel Messi?

Lionel Messi: “I have always tried to behave with humility and respect with everyone in this club, I hope that is what I will be remembered for. The club did a lot of great things, also bad things, but it made me grow.”

5 Likes

Leo Messi: “I’m really sad because I didn’t want to leave this club. I love Barcelona and I wanted to stay, my contract was ready. I did everything in my possibility to stay”.

12 Likes

Watching Lionel Messi bid farewell to Barcelona :sob:

13 Likes

Lionel Messi on Barcelona’s future “They are the biggest club in the world. Players come and go, the club is more important than anyone player. People will get used to my absence. The future will be fine.”

15 Likes

BREAKING: Lionel Messi will arrive in France today to complete his move to PSG. His medical will take place tonight or tomorrow morning. (Source: @lequipe)

14 Likes

Leo Messi: “The pic with Paris Saint-Germain was a coincidence, completely. I was there with my friends, we decided to take a photo… they told me: ‘Come to Paris!’ but it was just a joke, we were on holiday”.

14 Likes

Lionel Messi: “This is the toughest time of my career, without a doubt. I had a lot of tough times, but then I could go back to train and get revenge. Now I can’t go back, my time at this club is over. "

13 Likes

Leo Messi: “The news about Barça and Laporta asking me for a 30% salary reduction on Thursday is absolutely fake. It’s a lie. I offered to reduce my contract by 50%, and then they didn’t ask me for anything else”.

15 Likes

Mauricio Pochettino was on the pitch for Espanyol when Leo Messi made his LaLiga debut in 2004 :open_mouth:

He’s now set to become his new head coach.

8 Likes

Lionel Messi has a clause in his contract with PSG - Paris Saint-Germain that states that the Argentine national team will have priority when it comes to playing official matches or friendly matches. The Argentine staff will also have access to PSG’s facilities.

(Source: TyC Sports )

8 Likes

Lionel Messi has signed a two-year contract with PSG with the option of a third year.

15 Likes

PSG’s potential lineup for 2021/22 looks incredible. :fire:

15 Likes

PSG’s summer signings:
:ballot_box_with_check: Hakimi - €60m
:ballot_box_with_check: Wijnaldum - Free
:ballot_box_with_check: Ramos - Free
:ballot_box_with_check: Donnarumma - Free
:ballot_box_with_check: Messi - Free

The best transfer window ever? :fire:

15 Likes

OFFICIAL: Lionel Messi will wear the No.30 shirt at PSG, his first senior squad number at Barcelona.

8 Likes

Lionel Messi’s first words as a Parisian :speaking_head::fr:

15 Likes

6 - Only Neymar Jr. :brazil: (7) has scored more goals against Paris Saint-Germain than Lionel Messi :argentina: (6) in Champions League history. Reunion.

16 Likes

Messi​:muscle::muscle:

16 Likes

It felt like a state occasion. The dozens of police vans, the cordoned off roads and the hundreds of cameras feeding every movement to television sets around the world.

16 Likes

Barcelona legend Andres Iniesta says it will “hurt” to see Lionel Messi in another club’s shirt as the Argentine’s move to Paris Saint-Germain has been confirmed.

15 Likes

Leo Messi will be unveiled tomorrow as new Paris Saint-Germain number 30

17 Likes