↔️ 2021 Summer Transfer Window: When does it open? News and Daily Updates

Since the start of the 2019/20 season, Achraf Hakimi has had more touches in the opposition box (259) than any other full-back in Europe’s top five leagues.

Forget wing-back, he’s practically a winger. :dash:

10 Likes

The Premier League summer transfer window is officially OPEN :writing_hand:

Clubs have until August 31 to complete their business :moneybag:

16 Likes

OFFICIAL: Lazio have confirmed Maurizio Sarri as their new manager.

13 Likes

Frank Lampard is back on Crystal Palace’s managerial shortlist after the deal for Nuno Espirito Santo collapsed, according to The Mirror :speaking_head:

12 Likes

Rafa Benitez is in the frame to become the new Everton boss, according to The Telegraph :eyes:

10 Likes

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich would be willing to pay the £154.5M fee this summer in order to sign Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund. (Source: MARCA)

11 Likes

Juventus have offered Memphis Depay a contract worth €3m per year more than Barcelona.

Barca are set to offer him an extra year on his deal to try and stop another Gini Wijnaldum situation.

(Source: Mundo Deportivo)

8 Likes

Manchester United have offered €70M/$85M for Jadon Sancho, but Dortmund are holding out for more than €90M/$110M, reports @BILD_Sport

11 Likes

:de: Jadon Sancho’s Bundesliga stats since 2017/18:

:busts_in_silhouette: Apps - 92
:soccer: Goals - 37
:a: Assists - 41
:closed_lock_with_key: Key passes pg - 2.2
:bow_and_arrow: Shots pg - 1.6
:drooling_face: Dribbles pg - 2.9
:thermometer: WS Rating - 7.56

:exploding_head: He only turned 21 in March…

12 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: PSG have signed Gini Wijnaldum on a free transfer after he left Liverpool this summer. He has joined the club on a 3-year contract worth around €9.5m-a-season.

11 Likes

:3rd_place_medal: Best pass success rate of midfielders in Europe’s top 5 leagues last season (25+ starts):

:1st_place_medal: Gini Wijnaldum - 92.7%
:2nd_place_medal: Frenkie de Jong - 91.9%
:3rd_place_medal: Steven N’Zonzi - 91.7%

:memo: Paris Saint-Germain have confirmed Wijnaldum’s signing on a free transfer

8 Likes

Georginio Wijnaldum’s Premier League pass accuracy by season:

◉ 2015/16 - 85%
◉ 2016/17 - 87%
◉ 2017/18 - 90%
◉ 2018/19 - 91%
◉ 2019/20 - 91%
◉ 2020/21 - 93%

Aiming for 100% at PSG. :chart_with_upwards_trend:

13 Likes

Manchester United have had a €78m bid turned down by Dortmund for Jadon Sancho. The German club are holding out for €90m + they want the payment structure changed. (Source: BBC)

13 Likes

Kylian Mbappé on his PSG future: “I have to make the right decision, which is difficult, and give myself every chance to decide well. I am in a place where I like myself, feel good. But is it the best place for me? I don’t have the answer yet."

(Source: @francefootball)

13 Likes

BREAKING: Arsenal are preparing a move for Brighton and England defender Ben White. It could take around £40 to 50m to secure his signature. (Source @David_Ornstein)

IMG_20210611_222655

13 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: David Moyes has signed a new three-year contract with West Ham.

18 Likes

OFFICIAL: Tottenham have appointed Fabio Paratici as their new Sporting Director :handshake:

14 Likes

BREAKING: Gennaro Gattuso could be set to leave Fiorentina before he even starts over tensions regarding transfer strategy and Jorge Mendes’ agent fees.

He was only appointed in May and is due to start his role as manager on July 1st.

(Source: @DiMarzio)

12 Likes

OFFICIAL: Real Madrid confirm that Sergio Ramos is leaving the club after 16 years. The end of an era.

19 Likes

OFFICIAL: Gianluigi Buffon returns to Parma, 26 years after he first played for the club :raised_hands:

20 Likes