Matchday 7 in the Premier League promises some mouth-watering encounter for football fans all over the world. The season has begun with a very unusual note as in the past 6 weeks we’ve seen the underdogs taking over the traditional top 6 clubs. This week promises to be another jam-packed weekend of action.
Let’s look at the fixtures for this weekend.
- Saturday, 31 October: Sheffield United vs Manchester City (6:00 PM IST)
- Saturday, 31 October: Burnley vs Chelsea (8:30 PM IST)
- Saturday, 31 October: Liverpool vs West Ham (11:00 PM IST)
- Sunday, 1 November: Aston Villa vs Southampton (5:30 PM IST)
- Sunday, 1 November: Newcastle vs Everton (7:30 PM IST)
- Sunday, 1 November: Man United vs Arsenal (10:00 PM IST)
- Monday, 2 November: Tottenham vs Brighton (12:45 AM IST)
- Monday, 2 November: Fulham vs West Brom (11:00 PM)
- Tuesday, 3 November: Leeds United vs Leicester City (1:30 AM IST)
Important Match Tonight- Liverpool vs West Ham (Preview)
The last kick-off tonight is going to be an exciting one as ‘The Hammers’ travel to Anfield as they take over an injury-prone Liverpool squad. David Moyes will look for another spring upset as his men are unbeaten in four Premier League games. They have been in great form as they thrashed Wolves and Leicester, stormed back from three goals down to earn a point against Tottenham and holded Manchester City to a 1-1 draw last time out.
A win at Liverpool would be the biggest surprise yet in West Ham’s run of unexpectedly impressive results. Liverpool have not tasted defeat in their last 62 Premier League matches at home, while West Ham have won just once in 47 league trips to Anfield. Liverpool’s injury crisis at centre-back worsened during the week when Fabinho picked up a hamstring injury and VVD expected to stay out at least till the latter part of the campaign, Jurgen Kloop is in big trouble defensively.
Liverpool vs West Ham United Head-to-Head
Liverpool have won 76 of the 141 clashes against West Ham United, losing only 28 times to the Hammers. These two teams have played 37 draws against each other.
Liverpool form guide: W-W-W-D-L
West Ham United form guide: D-D-W-L-W