šŸ€ Michael Jordan - The Greatest Basketball Player of all Time!

Michael Jeffrey Jordan (February 17, 1963) popularly known as "His Airnessā€ or ā€œAir Jordanā€ or by his initials ā€œMJā€, is an American former professional basketball player, entrepreneur, and principal owner and chairman of the Charlotte Hornets.

:heart: Michael Jordan has won the hearts of millions of fans with his famous dunk shot.

:basketball: He played 15 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA) for the Chicago Bulls and Washington Wizards.
The basketball legend abruptly retired from the game before the beginning of the 1993ā€“94 NBA season to pursue a career in baseball. He rejoined Chicago Bulls in 1995 and led them to three additional championships in 1996, 1997 and 1998, as well as an NBA-record 72 regular-season wins in the 1995ā€“96 NBA season. Jordan retired for a second time in 1999, but returned for two more NBA seasons from 2001 to 2003 as a member of Washington Wizards.

:trophy: During his brilliant career, Jordan won :
6 NBA Championships
Earned a total of 14 MVP awards
Selected to 14 All-Star games
Won 10 scoring titles and many more accolades

:medal_military: He has been ranked as one of the greatest sports personalities by several magazines, including ā€˜SLAMā€™, and ā€˜ESPN Sportsā€™. He has also been included in the ā€˜Hall of Fameā€™.

:raised_hands: Jordan was one of the most effectively marketed athletes of his generation and was considered instrumental in popularizing NBA around the world in the 1980s and 1990s.

:sparkles: In 2014, Jordan became the first billionaire player in NBA history. He is the third-richest African-American, behind Robert F Smith and Oprah Winfrey.

23 Likes

ā€œBe Like Mikeā€ was one of the most famous commercials done by MJ in 1992. The song helped turn the commercial, created for Gatorade, into one of the most iconic ad of MJā€™s career.

10 Likes

I often get surprised when people talk about G.O.A.T and do not even mention him, this amazes me. In my opinion he was the true G.O.A.T before this debate even started

3 Likes

Michael Jordan Top 50 All Time Plays :basketball:

9 Likes

The Last Dance, the highly anticipated 10-part docuseries chronicles Jordanā€™s Chicago Bulls through their 1997-98 season en route to MJā€™s 6th and final NBA Championship.

This documentary will feature over 100 interviews with famous figures and basketballā€™s biggest names, including Jordan himself, Phil Jackson, Kobe Bryant, Bob Costas, Barack Obama, Justin Timberlake, and more.

ā€˜The Last Danceā€™ is set to begin airing in June 2020.

10 Likes

Michael Jordan made less than $100 million as the NBAā€™s greatest player of all time, but is now a member of Forbesā€™ list of billionaires with an estimated net worth of $1.9 billion. :astonished: Heā€™s also the highest-paid athlete of all time.

9 Likes

Please check out my blog on MJ

8 Likes

Michael Jordan is one of the Richest NBA player all all time.

2 Likes