Meet footballers and their pets, from Messi's dog to Havertz's donkey

It has been said that keeping pets at home comes with so many benefits, such as lowering down stress levels, keeping away from being alone, helping kids to improve their sense of responsibility, etc. Football superstars, like so many other people, have shown their tendency to keep company with the little cute friends of humans.

18 Likes

Marcelo’s dogs

Marcelo, the 32-year-old Real Madrid defender comes out as a huge dog lover. Marcelo is the guardian of six fearsome dogs, and we are going to take a brief look at these imposing babies, find out what’s their name, and what breed they belong to.

15 Likes

Salah’s cats

The Egyptian superstar, is more of a cat person. Salah’s companionship with pets is delighted by the presence of two Balinese cats.

Balinese’s are mesmerizing long-haired cats with sapphire-blue eyes. The Egyptian Messi, has shown his support for animal rights by reacting against the press release in 2018 in the matter of his motherland, ascribed to exporting homeless animals from Egypt. Salah was concerning they would be used for foods. He tweeted: “Cats and dogs will not be exported anywhere.

17 Likes

Havertz’s donkeys

At weekends, I used to go to a forest in Aachen with my family with the dog. We would all get on a horse and ride it for one hour in the forest.

“My sister rode horses a lot so I would often go with her and watch her. When I was about nine, my parents gave me a cuddly donkey for my birthday.

“I loved this small animal so much I told my parents someday I want to have a donkey or a farm with donkeys. Then for my 17th birthday, my parents gave me a partnership with rescue donkeys.

12 Likes

Thomas Muller’s horse

When Thomas Muller isn’t banging in the goals for Bayern Munich he spends his leisure time with his wife on the farm along with their horse named Dave.

Lisa Trede became Thomas Muller wife, Lisa Muller after the pair tied the knot in December 2009. Thomas Muller wife Lisa was initially the long-time girlfriend of the star footballer and the two were engaged for two years before eventually tying the knot. An interesting fact about Thomas Muller wife Lisa is that she is a semi-professional equestrian who works on a farm.

15 Likes

Balotelli’s Super Pig

Balotelli- Why always him? Mario, thankfully, didn’t do anything nearly as wild as Matt. He just went and got himself a cute little pig and called her Super. He was in Milan then, and when he wanted to bring her to Liverpool, it was met with staunch resistance from the English government. For the record, they allowed piranhas.

11 Likes

Lionel Messi’s Dog is Enormous :smiley:

14 Likes

David De Gea’s Dog

“Maxto” is the name of the Spanish goalkeeper’s adorable Chow Chow dog. This breed is known to be aloof and quiet much like the owner. :laughing:

11 Likes

Harry Kane’s Dogs

The Englishman has two Labradors, a white and a black. the Tottenham forward named them Brady and Wilson, after Russell Wilson and Tom Brady, the two NFL players from the New England Patriots team, which is Kane’s favorite NFL team.

EZc3NW1XkAAp

11 Likes

Matthijs De lght and his Dogs :dog2:

8 Likes

Trent Alexander Arnold with his French Bull Dog :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Caglar Soyuncu’s Dog is an absolute beauty! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Messi, Kids and Hulk :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Kai Havertz really loves his donkeys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes