Manchester United Fan Club - Updates, Scores, News, Rumors and Stories

This thread is for all the Manchester United related updates, scores and stories. Keep reading for everything related to Manchester United on this thread.

Manchester-United-Vertical-Flag

12 Likes

Awesome!! Our own loyal red army page!! :heart:

6 Likes

Latest News on Jadon : Man U remain the frontrunners to sign Jadon Sancho next year despite interest from Liverpool, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Sancho could cost up to £100m! In 2017, Sancho left Man City to join Dortmund for £8m.

jadon-sancho-united

9 Likes

I have a strong feeling that James Maddinson is more important to us rather than Sancho. I feel James will become a great asset for us. Also Rashford is gaining a hell lot of confiidence. Also have you seen Chong?

5 Likes

Manchester United have announced their squad: Grant, Kovar, Tuanzebe, Bernard, Mengi, Laird, Taylor, Shaw, Galbraith, Levitt, Garner, Lingard, Gomes, Puignal, Chong, Sotona, Ramazani, Greeenwood, Bughail-Mellor

Well, this is not the squad for a U-19 game. United have announced this squad for their game against Astana. Do expect a few debuts.
How many players do you think will make their debut tomorrow?

5 Likes

Bernard, Laird, and Levitt - Solskjaer confirmed the trio debut against Astana. Good decision to give game time opportunity to new squad in this game.

5 Likes

Chong is talented and he is on Juventus wishlist too. Hope his contract is extended at the end of the season and he stays with the club.

3 Likes

The future looks bright. As Peter Schmeichel said after the game against Sheffield - ‘we witnessed seven minutes of future.’

3 Likes

Where’s Man Utd?

EKai3CNWsAQ_FR7

8 Likes

Just below Arsenal. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I think Man U has the ability to move up the table if we get to see more of Sheffield game.

5 Likes

Bro, if we that seven minutes from sheffield game more often, we can see United near fifth or sixth . and with few good signings in January, maybe we can move to top 4.

1 Like

The lion in the emblem of Premier League is Man Utd. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Through Ball Accuracy (2019-20)

42.0% – Bournemouth
38.6% – Norwich
34.8% – Villa
34.3% – Everton
33.3% – Man City
31.7% – Chelsea
31.5% – Liverpool
31.5% – Arsenal
31.4% – Tottenham

20.8% – Man Utd (ranked 20th)

6 Likes

The game against Tottenham actually brought back life to United’s camp. We do not care about through balls now

3 Likes

Derbies are always special and I can’t wait for tonight’s game. Must-win clash for both. What are you predictions?

Manchester-United-Manchester-City-Derby

9 Likes

OnThisDay, Becks scored the first of his 85 goals for MUFC :clap: The rest is history!

Manchester United vs Galatasaray 7/12/1994

10 Likes

This is the 149th top-flight Manchester derby. United lead by 56 wins to City’s 45, with 47 draws.

For Man U it is about winning a consecutive league game for the first time since March. Our current 4 match (W2, D2) unbeaten league run is the longest since Ole was confirmed as permanent manager in March.

We can beat City tonight.

5 Likes

Prediction : Man City 2-1 Man U

3 Likes

I am a big big big Manchester United fan but i think this game is more important for city. If City loses or draws this, the title race is all but over. Manchester United can use this pressure.

3 Likes

The game would be a classic case of poles. Manchester City loves to play possesion based game whereas Manchester United is a classic counter attacking team. The prime reason why Manchester United has been successful against the top teams is because they do not have the responsibility of creating the attacks. The direct play of United could cause problems for the defense of CIty. If United start well, they should win else expect some good attacks after the hour mark. If City start well, it would be a one sided affair. I expect City to win 4-1 if they score the first goal. 2-1 for United if they score the first goal.

3 Likes