⚽ Let's talk about Jurden Klopp one of the GOAT managers, "Legacies" and who did you think will fit in as the new Liverpool Manager?

The heir to Jurgen Klopp’s throne? :crown:

11 Likes

Jurgen Klopp delivered Liverpool’s first league title in 30 years, their first FA Cup in 16 years and their first European title in 14 years! :trophy:

Give him the keys to the city :raised_hands::old_key:

10 Likes

Never forget when Jurgen Klopp signed a Liverpool fan’s leg tattoo after winning the Community Shield :sweat_smile::writing_hand::heart:

7 Likes

Jurgen Klopp oversaw Liverpool’s biggest ever win against rivals Man United as well as their biggest ever win at Old Trafford…

Club legend status secured :lock:

11 Likes

This was Jurgen Klopp’s first-ever Premier League XI in charge of Liverpool :open_mouth:

How far they’ve come under his leadership :clap:

9 Likes

:trophy: Champions League
:trophy: Premier League
:trophy: FA Cup
:trophy: League Cup
:trophy: Community Shield
:trophy: Super Cup
:trophy: Club World Cup

Jürgen Klopp won everything at Liverpool :heart:

11 Likes

Talk about an impactful appointment :chart_with_upwards_trend:

9 Likes

Alonso seems to be the perfect replacement for Jurgen Klopp. He’s already accustomed to being a Liverpool player and understands what it means to represent the red and taking into consideration the fantastic Job he’s currently doing at Bayern Leverkusen. He’ll do a great job at Liverpool as well.

9 Likes

Xabi Alonso is the current favorite to replace Klopp, with odds of 4/7. Other contenders include Roberto De Zerbi, Unai Emery, Thomas Frank, Steven Gerrard, Pep Lijnders, Rúben Amorim, and Roger Schmidt.

Each candidate brings a unique set of strengths and weaknesses to the table.

Xabi Alonso

Strengths: Alonso’s strong connection to Liverpool as a former player, coupled with his successful coaching tenure at Bayern Leverkusen, positions him as a leading contender for the role.
Weaknesses: While Alonso’s background and popularity make him a prominent candidate, the decision is yet to be finalized, and other factors such as his relative lack of experience as a top-division manager could be considered a potential weakness.

Roberto De Zerbi

Strengths: De Zerbi is known for his exciting style of football, trust in young players, and ability to maintain discipline within the team, making him a good fit for Liverpool.
Weaknesses: Despite his promising attributes, De Zerbi’s lack of experience at the highest level and the need to adapt to the demands of a club like Liverpool could be perceived as a potential weakness.

Other Candidates

Strengths: Candidates like Unai Emery, Thomas Frank, and Steven Gerrard bring their own unique strengths, such as proven track records, tactical flexibility, and a strong understanding of the club’s culture and values.
Weaknesses: These candidates may also have potential weaknesses, including a lack of experience at the highest level or the need to prove themselves in a high-pressure environment like Liverpool.

Liverpool is taking its time to make any decisions regarding the next manager and is eager to appoint a new sporting director before a new boss. Liverpool will need to act quickly to appoint their number one target, otherwise, they risk losing them to other clubs.

10 Likes

Liverpool is considering Roberto De Zerbi as a potential replacement for Jurgen Klopp, who will remain in his position until the end of the season. Journalist Fabrizio Romano revealed that discussions are underway internally at Liverpool, and De Zerbi, currently managing Brighton, is favored as a successor.

The 44-year-old Italian has made a positive impression at Brighton, and Romano notes that Liverpool’s administration is preparing for Klopp’s departure by exploring managerial options, with De Zerbi being well-liked by those in charge at Anfield.

9 Likes

Xabi Alonso is the current favourite to replace Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool manager.

Nicknamed the ‘midfield maestro’ during his time on Merseyside, Alonso was one of Rafa Benitez’s first singings in 2004 and went on to become a hugely popular player with the club’s supporters thanks to his passing range, cool presence and eye for the spectacular.

After leaving the Reds as a Champions League winner in 2009 he went on to greater success with both Real Madrid and Bayern Munich before transitioning into football management. A promotion to Spain’s Seguna Division as coach of Real Sociedad B put him in the spotlight and earned him a higher-profile move to Bayer Leverkusen where he guided the team out of the Bundesliga relegation zone and on to a sixth-place finish, qualifying for the Europa League.

This season has seen even greater progress with Leverkusen sitting at top of the German top flight and currently unbeaten. Alonso’s rapid rise and strong Anfield ties have positioned him as a natural choice to replace Klopp.

Speaking to journalist Guillem Balague in January 2018 (as per the Express), Alonso said: “Yes for sure, I have dreamt of that, but first I have to prove myself and prepare. If I decide somewhere along the way to take my chances as a manager, my link, my commitment, my passion with Liverpool is there. Why not? We will see if we can cross paths in our ways."

8 Likes