Leo Messi Fan Page - latest stats, updates, pictures, videos, news and much more

An Unexpected event, In what was his 753rd appearance in all competitions, Lionel Messi was sent off for the first time in a game for Barcelona. He was sent off after a VAR review for off-the-ball violent conduct.

18 Likes

• MOTM without a scoring a goal:

:argentina: Lionel Messi - 59
:portugal: Cristiano Ronaldo - 8

The greatest doesn’t need to be on the scoresheet to dominate a match :wink:

19 Likes

Lionel Messi has now scored more non penalty goals than Cristiano Ronaldo :eyes:

17 Likes

Leo Messi: 30+ goals for 13 straight seasons! :goat:

13 Likes

Messi’s Finals for Barcelona

Club World Cup :trophy::trophy::trophy:

:soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer:

Uefa Supercup :trophy::trophy::trophy:

:soccer::soccer::soccer:
:a: :a:

Champions League :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

:soccer::soccer:

Spanish Cup :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

:soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer:
:a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a:

Supercup :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

:soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer:
:a: :a: :a: :a: :a:

———

39 Games

31 Goals

14 Assists

16 Likes

Back in December 2020…

15 Likes

The boots Messi wore to break Pele’s all-time scoring club record have sold for £125,000.

The money will support sick children at the Arts and Health Project of the Vall Hebron University Hospital. :heart: :raised_hands:

E0OfnRCXoAIgIo5

27 Likes

Diego Maradona’s son: “Anyone who criticises Messi does not understand anything about football. He suffered a lot when they compared him with my father but I adore Messi, I love him. No-one in the history of football has his quality. I’m so happy that he won the Copa.”

25 Likes

Lionel Messi’s picture with the Copa America trophy is now the most-liked post of all time from an athlete on Instagram :crown:

13 Likes

This Argentina squad would do anything for their captain :goat: :argentina:

24 Likes

Messi is only 4 trophies away from equalling Alves’s record for most trophies won by a player. :eyes:

25 Likes

Despite their battles, Sergio Ramos would still love to play with Lionel Messi one day :eyes:

24 Likes

The Ballon d’Or for Donnarumma?

“No I would give it to Messi. Leo is the absolute number one and was the protagonist of a stratospheric Copa America.”

Fabio Cannavaro

25 Likes

Look at how Messi winning the Copa America was celebrated in China.

Unbelievable :fire:

25 Likes

Robert Lewandowski:

“After what happened at the Copa America tournament, I think it’s going to be harder for me to win the Ballon D’or. But I won’t mind losing it to the best player of all time.”

25 Likes

Mason Greenwood weighs in on the Messi/Ronaldo debate :eyes::popcorn:

25 Likes

The Messi family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:camera_flash: Instagram: leomessi

24 Likes

:exclamation::exclamation:Another Instagram record for Leo Messi :

The video clip posted by Leo Messi has crossed 20M views in just 19 hrs, and become the fastest ever video clip to reach these many views.

22 Likes

:trophy: If Messi wins the Ballon D’or this year, he would become the first footballer in history to win the Ballon D’or in three seperate decades.

Out of every record Messi holds, this might just be the most impressive of them all. Mind-boggling longevity.

24 Likes

Marcos Acuña’s wife has confirmed that he changed his phone background from his kids to a photo of him and Lionel Messi winning the Copa America :sweat_smile::goat:

23 Likes