Leo Messi Fan Page - latest stats, updates, pictures, videos, news and much more

Most Goals Plus Assists in each Season. Since 2001

15 Likes

Leo Messi is the first and only player to reach 10+ goals in 15 straight La Liga seasons:

06/07: 14
07/08: 10
08/09: 23
09/10: 34
10/11: 31
11/12: 50
12/13: 46
13/14: 28
14/15: 43
15/16: 26
16/17: 37
17/18: 34
18/19: 36
19/20: 25
20/21: 11*

lionel-messi-of-fc-barcelona-waves-to-the-crowd-prior-to-the-joan-picture-id1166074663

16 Likes

On this day in 2011, Leo Messi beat Barca team-mates Xavi and Iniesta to the Ballon d’Or.

It was the first and only time in history the entire podium was made up of players from the same academy :exploding_head:

barcelonas-argentinian-forward-lionel-messi-flanked-with-barcelonas-picture-id108008936

11 Likes

Lionel Messi has scored four goals in the three games that Barcelona played so far in 2021, his second best start of the year in his career. Only in 2016 the Argentine had scored more goals (5) on that date.

lionel-messi-of-fc-barcelona-looks-on-as-catalan-proindependence-are-picture-id849760816

15 Likes

Five years ago today, Lionel Messi became the first player in history to win the Ballon d’Or five times.

He’s now the only player with six :goat:

16 Likes

An Unexpected event, In what was his 753rd appearance in all competitions, Lionel Messi was sent off for the first time in a game for Barcelona. He was sent off after a VAR review for off-the-ball violent conduct.

18 Likes

• MOTM without a scoring a goal:

:argentina: Lionel Messi - 59
:portugal: Cristiano Ronaldo - 8

The greatest doesn’t need to be on the scoresheet to dominate a match :wink:

19 Likes

Lionel Messi has now scored more non penalty goals than Cristiano Ronaldo :eyes:

17 Likes

Leo Messi: 30+ goals for 13 straight seasons! :goat:

13 Likes

Messi’s Finals for Barcelona

Club World Cup :trophy::trophy::trophy:

:soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer:

Uefa Supercup :trophy::trophy::trophy:

:soccer::soccer::soccer:
:a: :a:

Champions League :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

:soccer::soccer:

Spanish Cup :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

:soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer:
:a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a:

Supercup :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

:soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer:
:a: :a: :a: :a: :a:

———

39 Games

31 Goals

14 Assists

16 Likes

Back in December 2020…

15 Likes

The boots Messi wore to break Pele’s all-time scoring club record have sold for £125,000.

The money will support sick children at the Arts and Health Project of the Vall Hebron University Hospital. :heart: :raised_hands:

E0OfnRCXoAIgIo5

27 Likes

Diego Maradona’s son: “Anyone who criticises Messi does not understand anything about football. He suffered a lot when they compared him with my father but I adore Messi, I love him. No-one in the history of football has his quality. I’m so happy that he won the Copa.”

25 Likes

Lionel Messi’s picture with the Copa America trophy is now the most-liked post of all time from an athlete on Instagram :crown:

13 Likes

This Argentina squad would do anything for their captain :goat: :argentina:

24 Likes

Messi is only 4 trophies away from equalling Alves’s record for most trophies won by a player. :eyes:

25 Likes

Despite their battles, Sergio Ramos would still love to play with Lionel Messi one day :eyes:

24 Likes

The Ballon d’Or for Donnarumma?

“No I would give it to Messi. Leo is the absolute number one and was the protagonist of a stratospheric Copa America.”

Fabio Cannavaro

25 Likes

Look at how Messi winning the Copa America was celebrated in China.

Unbelievable :fire:

25 Likes

Robert Lewandowski:

“After what happened at the Copa America tournament, I think it’s going to be harder for me to win the Ballon D’or. But I won’t mind losing it to the best player of all time.”

25 Likes