January transfer window 2021: Who could be on the move?

Kingsley Coman on interest from Manchester United:

“It’s good to know that good teams are interested in me. It gives me additional confidence. But I have a contract here until 2023 and I’m just thinking about Bayern. It’s all good and I’m happy.”

kingsley-coman-entscheidet-das-champions-league-finale-2020-fur-den-fc-bayern-munchen-1598215921-45850

11 Likes

Sebastien Haller joins Ajax from West Ham on a permanent deal for €25m [add ons included]. Personal terms agreed and medicals set to be completed soon.

14 Likes

Ajax have agreed a deal to sign Sébastien Haller for €22.5m from West Ham. The player has been offered a 4.5-year contract and the medical is currently taking place. (Source: @David_Ornstein)

10 Likes

OFFICIAL: Manchester United have confirmed the signing of Amad Diallo from Atalanta, signing a four year contract until June 2025.

10 Likes

New Manchester United signing Amad Diallo will not need to quarantine when he arrives in England as he is part of Atalanta’s bubble. (Source: BBC Sport)

9 Likes

Diego Simeone has hinted that he could leave Atlético Madrid at the end of the season. (Source: GOAL)

8 Likes

Manchester United would need to pay a fee of at least £90m to sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa this summer. (Source: The Athletic)

jack-grealish-of-aston-villa-celebrates-after-scoring-his-teams-first-picture-id1200350107

9 Likes

Bayern Munich are in advanced talks to sign Omar Richards as a free agent this summer. The left-back’s contract runs out at Reading and Bayern see him as a back-up for Alphonso Davies. (Source: @David_Ornstein)

9 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: Newcastle winger Rolando Aarons has joined Huddersfield on a contract until 2023. (Source: @htafc)

9 Likes

West Brom are close to signing Scotland midfielder Robert Snodgrass from West Ham. (Source: Sky Sports)

9 Likes

Sébastien Haller has now completed his medical at Ajax ahead of a €25m move from West Ham. He is expected to sign his contract in the next few hours. (Source: @FabrizioRomano)

6 Likes

Update on Mesut Ozil

Erol Bulut, Fenerbahçe manager: “Mesut Özil’s situation will become clear in the coming days. Mesut’s name is very common. It is not possible for me to make a comment before he comes”. :tr:

8 Likes

OFFICIAL: Man United complete the signing of Amad Diallo Traore

Manchester United have finalized the signing of 18-year-old Atalanta winger Amad Diallo.

He’ll be free to play once his visa application is approved

Amad Diallo has completed his move from Atalanta to Utd. Signed a four and a half year contract until June 2025, with the option of a further year. United paying a project £37.2m, with £18.2m the initial fee

8 Likes

Borussia Mönchengladbach are one step away from signing ‘Manu’ Kone from Toulouse, confirmed.

€9m bid set to be accepted and personal terms agreed. AC Milan were offering €5m+add ons. Last details and the deal will be done with ‘Gladbach.

kouadio-manu-kone-of-toulouse-during-the-ligue-1-match-between-and-picture-id1198895396

10 Likes

Atlético Madrid have submitted a loan offer to Lyon for striker Moussa Dembélé. Rudi Garcia and Juninho will not oppose his departure. (Source: L’Equipe)

10 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: Ajax have signed Sebastian Haller from West Ham for €22.5m on a four-and-a-half year contract. (Source: @AFCAjax)

10 Likes

Solskjaer: “Marcos Rojo and Sergio Romero have contracts until the summer and they’re not going to be extended”. Man Utd are still hoping to receive official bid from Boca Juniors for Rojo. Odion Ighalo will also leave the club at the end of January.

9 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: Real Madrid have loaned Takefusa Kubo to Getafe for the rest of the season. (Source: @GetafeCF)

12 Likes

:memo: DEAL DONE: West Brom have signed Robert Snodgrass from West Ham United for an undisclosed fee on an 18-month contract. (Source: @WBA)

11 Likes

MLS club Inter Miami are close to appointing Phil Neville as their new head coach. The appointment is expected to be finalised in the next week. (Source: Sky Sports)

13 Likes