🇮🇳 ISL 2020-21 Season- Matchday 14- Previews, Reviews, Match Results, Discussions- ATK Mohun Bagan, Bengalaru FC, Mumbai City and more

Odisha FC Head Coach Stuart Baxter After the Match

"Both teams struggled to perform to full ability. I think Bengaluru didn’t play like they would want to. Likewise for us. We had a couple of great chances from set piece and some chances otherwise as well. May be 1-1 makes sense.

"It’s winning the game. You get confidence from winning, not drawing. Letting people draw from set pieces make you angry, not confident. We have played better than we did tonight. When you get one-on-one and score, the confidence goes through the roof. When the keeper makes saves, you breath a sigh of relief and you’re just hanging on.

“I didn’t make changes because they were so dangerous from set pieces and we had our biggest men on the pitch. The second goal would have wrapped it up. They were coming on to us so much that I thought we could get a second in transition.”

11 Likes

Matchday 14: Points Table Wrap-up

Mumbai City are five points ahead of ATK Mohun Bagan at the top with the chasing pack starting to fall behind. At this point, the top two positions seem to be sealed between them.

At the current pace FC Goa and Hyderabad seem to be closer to the top 4 spot compared to the rest.

The chances to make it to the top 4 seem to be very slim for Odisha FC. Now they need to just play strong to reduce the gap with rest of the clubs.

13 Likes