IPL Team Discussuion. On Papers Which Team Look The Strongest

Well, with the IPL just a week ago, probably it is the time to discuss which IPL team is the strongest and would be the front runner for the title?

5 Likes

If we go by the squad depth of the teams… I feel it’s Sunrisers Hyderabad who enter as favourites…they have got a brilliant Indian Bowling lineup and quite a power-packed top order…And a dependable middle order…On paper they seem to be the most balanced team…

4 Likes

Being MI supporter from season 1, I will be supporting MI in this season too. With a strong batting lineup having Rohit, Pollard, Quinton, Ishan, Evin and a fantastic all-rounder Hardik, they are set for their explosive batting and with Bumrah, Mayanak, Kurnal, Behrendorff they can defend against any team. Also, Yuvraj and Malinga can be very useful with their experience.
Thus they looks like a team with a balanced core and one of the favorites for the title of 2019 .

3 Likes

Always a supporter of CSK. They have a formidable team of Dhoni, Raina, Bravo, Jadeja, Ambati Rayudu and Shane Watson. The strength of CSK is their middle-order. Being Defending Champions and having won the title 3 times they will continue to be the favorites.

2 Likes

I Doubt Behrendoff will play. Also Yuvraj and Malinga are spent forces now

1 Like

I think CSK and Sunrisers are the strongest

4 Likes

Why Do You Think CSK? Agree with Sunrisers though 100%

2 Likes

CSK looks strong among all the teams. We already know they have a great batting lineup headed by Suresh Raina, Faf du Plessis and all-rounders like Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Kedar Jadhav and R Jadeja. Their coaching staff is also one of the best in IPL. Not to mention they have the world’s best wicket keeper and captain who has won 3 IPL titles for CSK.

2 Likes

But a weak Bowling line