IPL 2020: SRH vs RCB- Preview, Head-to-Head & Prediction

Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore face off in the third match of IPL 2020- a clash between two South Indian teams looking to put their best foot forward at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium. Both teams possess dangerous batsmen who can single-handedly take the game away from the opposition.One end its David Warner at the helm and the other way its the Indian captain who has pressure on his shoulders to lift his maiden IPL title.

Head to Head- Sunrisers Hyderabad lead Royal Challengers Bangalore 8-6 in the head-to-head record.

Prediction- SRH will win the match

Fantasy Team-

9 Likes

Match 3 - SRH vs RCB : The first South Indian derby

Head to Head
SRH - 8
RCB - 6

Last 5 matches

SRH - 3
RCB - 2

Batting 1st Won - 4
Batting 2nd Won - 1

I think SRH will win tonight.

8 Likes

Prediction - RCB will win the match

3 Likes

To me, Both trams look evenly matched and nothing much to pick between the two. The team having a better day will win. Or a cracking performance from an individual will also change the game.

5 Likes

Spectacular fold out by SRH! Defeat seems like 90% right now. (18 of last over with last wicket in hand).

EDIT - And the game is over!

7 Likes

RCB start off the campaign with a win! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

RCB win! Unlucky Warner!

RCB dismissed the last eight SRH batsmen for just 32 runs. Shivam Dube and Navdeep Saini took 2 wickets each in their opening match, while SRH suffered a big blow with allrounder Mitchell Marsh picking up an injury.

Man of the Match - Yuzvendra Chahal

CRED Power Player of Match - Devdutt Padikkal

EidckvHU0AAl0I5t

Altroz Super Striker of Match 3 is AB de Villiers.

EidcGqeU0AEf58it

Unacademy Lets Crack It Sixes of the Match award - AB de Villiers.

Eidc8EHU4AAGtQft

Dream11 GameChanger of Match 3 - Jonny Bairstow

Eidbn1iUwAAwvYJt

6 Likes

(Deleted by user…)