🏏 India vs England T20I Series: 2021 Schedule, Squads, Match Previews, Results & Discussions

2 - Indian opener KL Rahul recorded ducks in his last two T20I innings, the only Indian to record more consecutive ducks in men’s T20I is his teammate Washington Sundar (three between December 2019 and January 2020). Unusual.

16 Likes

England have a chance to record their first multi-game bilateral men’s T20I series victory over India, their record stands at one drawn series and two defeats; they currently lead the five-match series 2-1. Opportunity.

14 Likes

Rohit Sharma departs after playing 12(12)

14 Likes

Most sixes in home T20Is:

Martin Guptill - 103
Colin Munro - 82
Rohit Sharma - 50*
Virat Kohli - 48

14 Likes

SKY and Rahul Chahar come in for Ishan and Chahal; England are unchanged

16 Likes

Suryakumar Yadav, hit a six off his first ball in international cricket! :clap:

Hitting a Six on the first ball of T20I career: (Full member nations)

Sohail Tanvir (PAK)
Jerome Taylor (WI)
Xavier Marshall (WI)
Kieron Pollard (WI)
Tino Best (WI)
Mangaliso Mosehle (SA)
Mark Adair (IRE)
Suryakumar Yadav (IND)

EwxIy4qVEAQ3dyL

16 Likes

India win by 8 runs - Series 2-2

India put up a challenging total of 185/8 with the help of Suryakumar Yadav’s maiden T20I fifty. After the openers’ dismissals, the 30-year-old controlled the innings with a 31-ball 57. Rishabh Pant (30) and Shreyas Iyer (37) also pitched in with runs towards the end. On the other hand, Jofra Archer registered figures of 4/33.

India brought out the big guns as they hampered England’s confident run-chase with four wickets in the death overs. Archer gave the hosts a scare with a four and a six in the final over, but in the end, Virat Kohli’s men restricted the visitors to 177/8 at the end of 20 overs, winning the contest by 8 runs! The series is tied at 2-2. Now, the fifth and final T20I on Saturday is the series-decider!

15 Likes

Most maidens for India in T20Is:

Jasprit Bumrah - 7
Harbhajan Singh - 5
Ravindra Jadeja - 4
Bhuvneshwar Kumar - 3*

15 Likes

Spinners dismissing Virat Kohli for most times in T20Is:

Adil Rashid - 2
Adam Zampa - 2
Ish Sodhi - 2

12 Likes

Suryakumar Yadav is the man of the match in his first international innings :clap: :clap:

11 Likes

Eoin Morgan reflects on England’s chase after the fourth T20I.

10 Likes

India vs England 5th T20I:

It’s last & deciding T20I!

With the series level at 2-2 ahead of the final one in Ahmedabad today, India will have all to play for.

India will be happy with the return of Bhuvneshwar Kumar and the death bowling of Shardul Thakur. It was Thakur and Hardik Pandya who, despite the dew, tilted the scales in India’s favour in the fourth T20I on Thursday.

LIVE CRICKET SCORE

T20I

9 Likes

Fastest to complete 1000 T20I runs (By innings) :
Dawid Malan - 24
Babar Azam - 26
Virat Kohli - 27

Dawid Malan becomes the quickest batsman to complete 1000 T20I runs.

8 Likes

A brilliant batting display from Team India.

8 Likes

Highest innings T20I totals for India against England :

224/2, Ahmedabad, Today
218/4, Durban, 2007
202/6, Bengaluru, 2017
201/3, Bristol, 2018

7 Likes

India wins by 36 runs, clinches series 3-2

Sealing a 3-2 win in the five-match series, India defeated England by 36 runs in the fifth and final T20I, at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. The visitors could only muster 188 for eight in 20 overs, in response to India’s target of 225 runs.

Earlier, India set a target of 225 runs for the visitors. Rohit Sharma (64) and Virat Kohli (80) slammed half-centuries as India reached 224 for two in 20 overs. Kohli was also unbeaten, alongwith Hardik Pandya (38). Suryakumar Yadav also made a decent contribution to the scoreboard, adding 32 runs. The visitors were not in their best form, while bowling. Adil Rashid and Ben Stokes registered a wicket each for England.

8 Likes

Outstanding Bhuvi! :clap: :clap:

Ew8EZgiXMAI_pJ2

9 Likes

Top Run Scorers of T20I Series

8 Likes

England in last 9 bilateral T20I series:
L W W D W W W W W

India is the first Team to beat No.1 T20I Team England in a T20I series since Aug 2018 :muscle: :muscle:

7 Likes

India in last three series:

Lost first Test match vs AUS
:arrow_right:WON the series (2-1)

Lost first Test match vs ENG
:arrow_right: WON the series (3-1)

Lost first T20I vs ENG
:arrow_right: WON the series (3-2)

7 Likes