IND vs SL 2022 Test, T20I Squad, Schedule, Venues, And Live Streaming And Live Telecast Channel In India

Live Streaming Details and Live Telecast Details: When And Where To Watch IND vs SL Test and T20I Series in India

In India

Sony Pictures Network (SPN) holds the broadcasting right of IND vs SL T20I and Test series in India. Hence, all the T20I and Test matches during Sri Lanka’s tour of India 2022 will live telecast on Sony Pictures Network.

Fans can tune to channels like Sony TEN 1, Sony TEN 3, Sony TEN 4, Sony Six to watch the live telecast of the matches. DD Sports will also telecast the match on television. For online live streaming, fans can switch to SonyLIV app. Viewers need a premium subscription to watch the matches live.

In Sri Lanka

In Sri Lanka too, Sony Sports Network will present the live telecast of the matches. SonyLIV app will present live streaming.

Channels like Siyatha TV, Dialog TV, and Peo TV will also present the live telecast of IND vs SL Test and T20I series. The live streaming will be available on Sri Lanka Cricket Youtube channel.

IND vs SL 2022 T20I Squads

India T20I Squad: Rohit Sharma (C), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Venkatesh Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Ravindra Jadeja, Ishan Kishan, Sanju Samson, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Avesh Khan

Sri Lanka T20I Squad: Yet To Be Announced

11 Likes

IND vs SL 2022 T20I Schedule

Date Match Details Venue Time (IST)
February 24 (Thursday) India vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow 7:00 PM
February 26 (Saturday) India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I HPCA Stadium, Dharamsala 7:00 PM
February 27 (Sunday) India vs Sri Lanka, 3rd T20I HPCA Stadium, Dharamsala 7:00 PM

IND vs SL 2022 Test Schedule

Date Match Details Venue Time
March 4 to March 8 India vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali 9:30 AM
March 12 to March 16 India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru 12:30 PM
12 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

India have dropped Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Ishant Sharma and Wriddhiman Saha for the two-Test series against Sri Lanka.

13 Likes

BCCI announces India’s T20I & Test squads for its home series against Sri Lanka.

RohitSharma will lead the side in both formats while Jasprit Bumrah has been named his deputy, says chairman of selectors, Chetan Sharma

16 Likes

12 Likes

IND vs SL 1st T20I

TeamIndia win by 62 runs and go 1-0 up in the three-match series.

A comfortable victory in Lucknow for TeamIndia, thanks to a clinical performance with the bat and on the field. :clap:t2::fire:

11 Likes

His highest T20I score :white_check_mark:
Player of the match :white_check_mark:

Ishan Kishan roars back into form

8 Likes

Congrats Rohit :heavy_heart_exclamation: for becoming most runs scorer in T20I cricket :star_struck:

14 Likes

India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I, Saturday, February 26 at 7:00 PM IST

Where: Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala

Head to head: India 15 - 7 Sri Lanka (One no result). At home, India now enjoy a 9-2 lead over Sri Lanka.

14 Likes

Highest Win% by a T20I captain
[min. 25 games]

85% Rohit Sharma*
81% Asghar Afghan
78% Sarfaraz Ahmed
74% Babar Azam
67% Graeme Smith
63% Virat Kohli

14 Likes

Captain Rohit Sharma wins the toss and elects to bowl first in the 2nd T20I.

An unchanged Playing XI for Team India.

Sri Lanka bring in Binura Fernando and Danushka Gunathilaka for Vandersay and Liyanage.

14 Likes

That’s that from the 2nd T20I.

74* from Shreyas Iyer, 39 from Sanju Samson
and a brilliant 18-ball 45* from Jadeja as TeamIndia seal the T20I series.

14 Likes

Shreyas Iyer is awarded Man of the Match for his match-winning knock of 74* off 44 deliveries :clap::clap:

14 Likes

Bowlers dismissing Rohit Sharma most often in T20Is:

5* - Dushmantha Chameera

4 - Tim Southee

3 - Ish Sodhi

3 - Trent Boult

3 - Jason Behrendorff

3 - Junior Dala

12 Likes

3rd T20I - IND Vs SL

The fate of the series is sealed, but can Sri Lanka avoid a whitewash?

TOSS
Sri Lanka Captain calls it right at the toss and elects to bat first in the final T20I.

#IND - Jasprit Bumrah, Jasprit Bhuvi and Yuzvendra Chahal are rested & Ishan Kishan is ruled out. Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Avesh Khan and Mohd Siraj are in.

#SL - Praveen Jayawickrama and Kamil Mishara are out, Janith Liyanage and Jeffrey Vandersay are in.

16 Likes

Most runs for India in 2022 so far:

390 - Rishabh Pant (12 inns)
319 - Virat Kohli (10 inns)
290 - Shreyas Iyer (7 inns)
250 - Suryakumar Yadav (7 inns)
205 - KL Rahul (8 inns)

13 Likes

India v Sri Lanka in bilateral series in all formats in the last 10 years:

India won - 14
Sri Lanka won - 1
Drawn - 0