"Graham Potter'' CAN he turn things around at Chelsea as 'players are giving everything'?

Graham Potter has admitted Chelsea’s results have not been ‘good enough’ following the club’s latest defeat on Sunday.

Let’s hear your opinion :pray:

16 Likes

Speaking after the game, Potter admitted the current plight was not acceptable for a club of Chelsea’s stature.

‘The results are not good enough for this club we’re not happy with them. We want to try and improve it. I thought the players gave everything today, I’ve got no issues with them,’ he said.

'If results aren’t good enough you can’t reply on support for ever. The players are giving everything, they’re hurting. It’s a tough time for us.
But, he can actually turn things around at Chelsea, he needs more time.

10 Likes

With the current situation at Chelsea right now,both the player and the owner do not believe in potter anymore and I believe It’s only a matter of time before he(Chelsea owner) makes a decision on potter’s future

11 Likes

Chelsea’s owners will not sack Graham Potter tonight following the Blues’ 2-0 defeat to Tottenham on Sunday.

That is according to Ben Jacobs, who reports that the West London club’s board still have faith in the English coach and will remain patient regarding their long-term plan with the former Brighton boss.

Chelsea were defeated 2-0 by Tottenham on Sunday in what was another poor performance from Graham Potter’s men as the West London club continue to struggle to score goals.

Potter has won just one out of Chelsea’s last 11 matches and the Blues currently sit 10th in the Premier League with the hope of qualifying for a European competition drifting with every passing game.

13 Likes

Three wins on the bounce.

Graham Potter is turning things around at Chelsea :muscle:

10 Likes