Ghanaian striker Dennis Adoma is on the top striking weight for national team u20

Dennis Adoma is on the top scoring in the division 2 league. He then been called to join the Ghana national under 20.
Coach Zito was impressed at his first score to win 2:0 against Anderlert fc.

26 Likes

The Ghanaian striker Dennis Adoma advise his fans to keep calm over his reaction to his first match, after long break training without any game played. Adoma who played like Francis Narh will soon resume on his fit.

22 Likes

Dennis Adoma is the only player to have recorded as many as 10 assists in the Division two League season in 2021, while his seven assists in Ada city fc opening four games is the most any player has registered in the first four matches of a Division two League season.

14 Likes

Ghanaian striker Dennis Adoma Is now prepared to meet the senior side of Great Olympics on a friendly match this Wednesday 15th 2021.
Adoma was interviewed on Oman fm on how best he can win with his team.
He explained with kind, it was his dream to score Olympics and it’s a must. I believe in myself and will do my best, to impress my eye opener Jacob Larweh formal Tema Youth captain.

Reporter:
Kwam T.

11 Likes

The 18 years old Ghanaian striker Dennis Adoma (Zola) has punched the Great Olympics with 3 goals (hatrick) the Ghanaian player Adoma who played for the division 2 side Ada City FC in Ada.
This has become his dream to score and work forward as a professional player. He continue and completed that fans should expect him very soon playing for the hearts of oaks and to take them to the champions league finals
We expect more from him.

reporter:
zola

12 Likes

Goal Machine Dennis Adoma (Zola) Can’t Stop Scoring For Ada City Fc As He Bags Another Goal In Pre Season**

The youngster was yet again on the scoresheet for Ada City Fc in pre season as Ada City Fc scored their fourth goal in five games

Watch out Dennis Adoma in the upcoming premier league as his goal scoring stints will be evident in the league

Dennis Adoma’s Manager Joseph Terkpertey had a hint with a nice baby boy OBREMPONG.

7 Likes

Will Dennis Adoma join the top Olympics in the premier league

Will Dennis Adoma join the top Olympics in the premier league

10 Likes

Ghanaian striker Dennis Adoma has confirmed and made known to the public how he has no deal or contract with Ada City Fc division two.

He ended his statement by saying, I have a management and I did not put in any signature on Ada city documents nor my manager Joseph Terkpertey. Allegations set on me by Ada city must be investigated very well by the FA.
Thanks you

9 Likes

The giant Baller has now gain his fit to join his club and ready to join any club.

He replied to play for Great Olympics Fc as his dream club for his nation. Let hope for the midfielder Edem Kwao

By… Jude Asare

10 Likes

Accra Great Olympics striker Dennis Adoma has shown off his new hair cut.
Dennis who has been with the senior side of the Accra Great Olympics has visited his manager with his new haircut

Dennis Adoma unveils dramatic new look after getting black dreadlock-style plaits in one-hour procedure ; Adoma shows off his new hairstyle,

Reporter
Joe Te

9 Likes