Ghanaian striker Dennis Adoma is on the top striking weight for national team u20

Dennis Adoma is on the top scoring in the division 2 league. He then been called to join the Ghana national under 20.
Coach Zito was impressed at his first score to win 2:0 against Anderlert fc.

24 Likes

The Ghanaian striker Dennis Adoma advise his fans to keep calm over his reaction to his first match, after long break training without any game played. Adoma who played like Francis Narh will soon resume on his fit.

22 Likes

Dennis Adoma is the only player to have recorded as many as 10 assists in the Division two League season in 2021, while his seven assists in Ada city fc opening four games is the most any player has registered in the first four matches of a Division two League season.

12 Likes

Ghanaian striker Dennis Adoma Is now prepared to meet the senior side of Great Olympics on a friendly match this Wednesday 15th 2021.
Adoma was interviewed on Oman fm on how best he can win with his team.
He explained with kind, it was his dream to score Olympics and it’s a must. I believe in myself and will do my best, to impress my eye opener Jacob Larweh formal Tema Youth captain.

Reporter:
Kwam T.

10 Likes

The 18 years old Ghanaian striker Dennis Adoma (Zola) has punched the Great Olympics with 3 goals (hatrick) the Ghanaian player Adoma who played for the division 2 side Ada City FC in Ada.
This has become his dream to score and work forward as a professional player. He continue and completed that fans should expect him very soon playing for the hearts of oaks and to take them to the champions league finals
We expect more from him.

reporter:
zola

10 Likes