Fantasy Predictions: KX1P Vs DC

DC DC DC, what a team they have. Every time I see them I see a new head popping out shouting game banayega name. Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant, Kagiso Rabada, Sandeep Lamichanne, Shreyas Iyer and another string of next-gen stars. Today they are fighting with a team which is fueled up with probably the best opening combinations of IPL. Chris Gayle and KL Rahul. KX1P, though have won a lot of games but haven’t been convincing in those wins. This could be a good game, and I expect an intriguing fight duel between Rabada and Gayle. For today my team will be:
Wicket Keeper:
KL Rahul: I would have chosen Pant, but KL Rahul opens the innings. Therefore, I decided KL Rahul would be my guy for this game.
Batsman:
Chris Gayle(VC)
Mayank Aggarwal
David Miller
Shreyas Iyer
Prithvi Shaw
All Rounders:
Chris Morris ©
Bowlers:
Andrew Tye
Ankit Rajpoot
Amit Mishra
Kagiso Rabada

1 Like

I will go with Pant as keeper. I will have Shaw and Gayle open followed by Mayank & Pant. Miller, Morris, Curran completing the lower middle order. Rabada, Tye, Lamichhane and Ashwin will be the bowling combo…

1 Like

After a nail biting super over Delhi will be high in confidence for this match. Going by stats, Punjab hold the upper hand in head to head battles having won 13 out of the 22 matches while Delhi winning just 9 matches. Punjab have some big hitters. Gayle, Rahul, Miller but the Young Delhi side is no less.
At this venue. KXIP 5 - DC 1
A lot depends on toss but I predict that Delhi will win this match.
My fantasy team !