Euro 2020 Championship: Squad List, Team News, Match Preparations, Stats and many more

France’s Euro 2020 squad depth is frightening :flushed:

13 Likes

OFFICIAL: Germany have announced their squad for the 2020 European Championship. :de:

12 Likes

OFFICIAL: Scotland have announced their squad for the 2020 European Championship. :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

19 Likes

Scotland are playing in their first major tournament since 1998.

13 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo, Joao Felix, Ruben Dias, Bruno Fernandes…

Portugal’s Euro 2020 squad is STACKED :portugal:

13 Likes

OFFICIAL: Portugal have announced their squad for the 2020 European Championship. :portugal:

18 Likes

𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗙:
Portugal
Germany
France

Who has the strongest squad in the Group of Death?

19 Likes

Wow! That’s a tough call! :innocent:

A star studded Group! :star_struck:

It will be interesting to watch the battle of equals wrestle out for the top 2 spots! :crossed_swords:

France is without doubt the best squad.

However, I will be rooting for Germany, the underdogs. :heart_eyes: Would like to see them get back in the World Cup 2022 groove, set on a journey to avenge for their last WC early exit and reclaim the honor as World No. 1.

18 Likes

I’m going with France :fr: :star_struck:

11 Likes

Wow all these teams are very promising, but I feel France stands out the most.

All their players have been in amazing form and the addition of Real Madrid striker, Karim Benzema, will make them the most lethal team in this group. This team is almost the exact same team that won the world cup in 2018.

17 Likes

Current FIFA Ranking - as of 1 April 2021

FIFA Ranking before WC 2018 - as of 1 Jul 2018

Germany No. 1 :star_struck:

17 Likes

Benzema on linking up with Mbappe for France:

“I like his movements, how he plays football. Now it’s up to us to get along well on the pitch, but anyway, I have no doubts about that.” [Onze Mondial]

Can anyone stop them at the Euros? :fr:

19 Likes

Karim Benzema so far this season:

◎ 45 games
◉ 29 goals
◉ 8 assists

Kylian Mbappé so far this season:

◎ 46 games
◉ 41 goals
◉ 11 assists

This summer, they are going to play in the same team for the very first time.

18 Likes

OFFICIAL: Spain have announced their squad for the 2020 European Championship. :es:

11 Likes

OFFICIAL: Defender Aymeric Laporte is named in Spain’s squad for the Euros—his first call-up after switching nationality from France :es:

9 Likes

BREAKING: Sergio Ramos, who has struggled with injury through 2021, is left out of the Spain squad for the Euros.

It means that there are NO Real Madrid players in the roster.

12 Likes

For the first time ever at a major tournament, the Spain squad will not include a single Real Madrid player. :flushed:

9 Likes

OFFICIAL: Austria have announced their squad for the 2020 European Championship. :austria:

11 Likes

Sergio Ramos: "After a f*cked up few months and a strange season unlike anything I’ve experienced in my career comes the Euros.

“I have fought and worked body and soul every day to be able to reach 100% with Real Madrid and Spain, but things don’t always go the way you want.” :es:

10 Likes

:es: Most goals and assists of Spanish players in Europe’s top 5 leagues this season:

:one: Gerard Moreno - 30 :white_check_mark:
:two: Iago Aspas - 27 :x:
:three: Marcos Llorente - 23 :white_check_mark:

:grimacing: Aspas has been left out of Luis Enrique’s 24-man squad for

9 Likes