Do you agree? Ten hag is the best manager in the world right now, what are the tactics he used to galvanized his team?

Following the Victory on Sunday evening, Erik Ten Hag have received praises from many Man chester united fans for his project at Manchester united. We didn’t expect Manchester united will come this far but with the of Erik ten hag professionalism he was able to deliver, Did you think he is the best manager in the world right now, and what are the tactics he used to revolve Manchester united back to their trophy ways?

19 Likes

Erik ten Hag is already thinking about the next one :trophy:

One is his tactics I can point out is consistency, and he is very committed to his job.

14 Likes

The major effect of Ten Hag in Manchester United is the change in mentality and mind set of the United Players. Ten Hag has developed a winning culture within the shot period he’s been at the club. Every single United player is currently beaming with confidence and team spirits are high as well. Without any doubt, Ten Hag will be a huge success at Manchester United.

12 Likes

Ten Hag making old trafford a fortress again is one of the main job he’s done in reviving Manchester United…we’ve seen that for the past few years now with United having different managers with the likes of David Moyes,Louis Van Gal,Jose and even Ole none of them were able to do this during their tenure as Manchester United Manager and i can say that’s the reason why they don were not able to make a major impact on the team.

Erik Ten Hag dealt with that,he brought old trafford back to where it belong and he did that by making it fearful for any team coming to play there.

At the moment Ten Hag is the best manager in the world right now because he’s done a great job for Manchester United fans in believing in Manchester United players once again.
Ten Hag Era is here

9 Likes

I always believed Erik ten Hag to be the man to turn around the wrecked ship at Man Utd.

Few of my earlier posts reiterating my firm belief in Erik ten Hag’s ability right from the beginning: :point_down:

My take before his appointment as Man Utd Manager :point_down:

As predicted Man Utd at 3rd spot :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Manchester United under Erik ten Hag is a different beast :japanese_ogre::muscle:

No team from Europe’s top five leagues has more wins than the Red Devils.

30 wins. One Carabao Cup. They’re still on track for a quadruple.

15 Likes

Remember this is Erik ten Hag’s first season in charge of Man United :chart_with_upwards_trend:

10 Likes