CSK vs KKR (Match 23)

This is gonna be a blockbuster battle. Top 2 teams battling for the No.1 spot. Undoubtedly they are the best 2 teams in IPL 2019 with balance in all 3 departments. Chennai might have home advantage but if Russel keeps going there is no stadium big enough for his massive sixers. Kolkata seem to have gone back to its tried and tested opening combination of Chris Lynn and Sunil Narine, with both of them finding form. MS Dhoni has turned the clock back; not only has he been striking those big sixes, but he has been finishing off games for the Super Kings. The CSK skipper has remained unbeaten in three of his team’s four wins and is the Super Kings’ top run-getter this season. If Chennai has Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir and Ravindra Jadeja, Kolkata is no novice in this department, matching them equally with the spin trio of Narine, Kuldeep Yadav and Piyush Chawla.
Head To Head- CSK 12 KKR 8
Prediction- CSK win.
My fantasy team

1 Like

This just might be the tightest contest of the tournament till now. A spin-friendly wicket and the two best spinning trios of the tournaments. Tahir-Harbhajan-Jadeja-Jadhav Vs Narine-Kuldeep Yadav-Piyush Chawla-Nitish Rana. Watson Vs Lynn, Uthappa vs Rayadu, Prasidh Krishna Vs Deepak Chahar. Wow! This could be an enthralling competition. I expect a last ball finish. My team today will be:

1 Like