🤔 Can Harry Kane wins his first Major trophy at the Euros?

Can Harry Kane wins his first Major trophy at the Euros?

15 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light::studio_microphone:| Dani Olmo on Kane’s trophy curse:

“I kept Harry Kane’s trophy curse going in Germany, and I’m not done yet.” :flushed::eyes:

15 Likes

I’m rooting for Harry Kane to win his first ever trophy today but we must note that while winning a major trophy is a significant achievement, it’s not the only measure of a player’s success. Harry Kane’s career is already considered successful by many, considering his:

• Consistency at the top level
  • Impressive goal-scoring record
  • Leadership as England’s captain
  • numerous individual awards and accolades

However, winning a major trophy like the Euros or the World Cup would certainly cement his legacy and elevate his status to an even higher level.

15 Likes

Anything can happen in the final but Spain are favorites to win it.

16 Likes

Harry Kane is determined to end his long wait for a major trophy by leading England to victory over Spain in the Euro 2024 final today.

Kane has enjoyed a prolific individual career, winning multiple Premier League Golden Boots and becoming England’s all-time leading scorer. However, he has yet to win a major team trophy, something he says he would gladly trade all his personal accolades for.

The England captain came close to lifting the European Championship three years ago, but England lost to Italy on penalties in the final. Now, Kane has been given another chance to make history and deliver England’s first major trophy in 58 years.

Kane has been in fine form at Euro 2024, scoring three goals so far to be joint top scorer of the tournament . He believes the pain and experience of the 2020 final defeat will help him and his teammates handle the pressure of the big occasion this time around .
The 30-year-old striker is not afraid to openly state his desire to win the Euros, saying he is “manifesting” lifting the trophy and that he would “swap everything” he has achieved to make it happen . Kane has the full belief in himself and his team to get the job done against Spain tonight.

15 Likes

This is football, when it comes to final, you can’t predict the winner, Spain and England are two giant nations, it will be hard to predict a winner here, But I want harry kane to win the trophy and at the same time I want lamine to win the trophy too​:joy::joy: so how are we going to do it now?

12 Likes

Harry kane really Needs a prayer worrier these night. :joy: the curse has to be broken tonight

10 Likes

Harry Kane’s bad luck in finals :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

:black_small_square:Lost two Carabao Cup finals
:black_small_square:Lost the UCL final
:black_small_square:Lost Euros 2020 final
:black_small_square:Lost the German Super Cup
:black_small_square:Lost the Bundesliga with Bayern after 12 years
:black_small_square:Lost Euros 2024 final

Heartbreak :broken_heart:

8 Likes

England fought well but Spain deserved to win this title.

8 Likes

Giorgio Chiellini hopes to see Harry Kane win a trophy one day :handshake:

7 Likes