🔴 Can Arsenal defy the odds and win the Premier League title this season?

Arsenal’s superb start to the season has got the football world talking.

Are Mikel Arteta’s side the real deal? Can they surprise everyone this season and snatch the Premier League title away from Manchester City?

Sunday’s thrilling victory against Chelsea, which backed up the north London derby success against Tottenham the previous weekend along with another impressive win against Liverpool felt like a big moment for Arteta’s young Gunners.

Do they actually have what it takes to go all the way and lift the premier League title come may?

Lets discuss Arsenal’s Premier League chances in this thread. Feel free to join the discussion and share your views.

18 Likes

My take on this.

I would love to say that Arsenal can win the title, I really would, but the truth is they’ve no chance, which is a shame – both for the Gunners and the Premier League.

The gunners are doing Great right now, something they’ve always struggled to do in recent years but I do not think they possess the required consistency and squad depth to compete with Manchester City just yet. The real test would come when fixtures starts to roll in thick and fast and injuries and suspensions sets in.

Manchester City are still the favorites to retain the league title for me.

14 Likes

While the world of Football continues to debate if Arsenal can maintain their title challenge, the history books suggests they can.

While winning 9 out of our first 10 fixtures is the Gunners best ever start to the Premiership, it’s actually something that has only happened 4 times in the history of the competition.

12 Likes

#My view#

Stars like Gabriel Jesus, Bukayo Saka and Martin Odegaard have played their hearts out under Mikel Arteta this term.

Arsenal have won 10 of their 12 games so far, losing just once and scoring 30 times.

And a super computer has already predicted the with a club-record points tally.

Indeed, Arsenal’s current points total of 31 is among the best in Premier League history at this stage of the season.

Probably they are going to make things happen, winning the premier league, hopes are very high.

11 Likes

In my own opinion,mikel Arteta’s men are the favorite to win this season premier league title.

They’ve been in excellent form in all competitions this season,they lost just once in their UEFA Europa league and even top their group.

Right from the start of the season they’ve been on top of the league surprising everybody.
Also this season their record against the big six has been fantastic so far,as only Manchester United being the only team out of the big six to hand Arsenal their first loss this campaign.although they are yet to play the defending champion Manchester city but with what they’ve achieved so far this season,I’m sure city’s men won’t be a problem for Arteta’s team.

Collectively,they’ve been excellent and even individually making players like Bukayo Saka,Gabriel Martineli and also his Brazilian teammate who’s Arteta’s new signing Gabriel Jesus all making the World Cup squad for their country respectively.

I believe and I’m sure that Arsenal are winning the premier league this season and bringing the tittle home to London cause indeed London is red

11 Likes

Arsenal this season:

W
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W

14 Likes

Man City is in hot pursuit, only 2 points away from Gunners. With Haaland and de Bruyne in the team, City will win the PL title.

16 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo would be happy if Arsenal win the Premier League :hushed:

13 Likes

Arsenal go 8 points clear of Man City at the top of the table :scream:

The Gunners are BALLIN’ :triumph:

15 Likes

Arsenal are now more likely to win the title than not :eyes:

9 Likes

Arsenal have become the favourites to win the Premier League title with Opta’s supercomputer for the first time this season.

The Gunners have defied all the odds to find themselves eight points clear at the top of the Premier League table following another weekend where everything went their way, with Mikel Arteta’s side enjoying a 2-0 win in the North London Derby against Tottenham, while Manchester City were beaten 2-1 by Manchester United in the Manchester Derby at Old Trafford.

Now, Opta claim that Arsenal have edged ahead of reigning champions Man City as the favourites to win the league this season, while the tweet below shows they currently have their best ever points tally at this stage in a season in their entire history…

47 – Arsenal have won 47 points from 18 Premier League games this season; the most points they’ve won at this stage of a campaign in their league history. Dreaming.

— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe)

12 Likes

Arsenal trusted the process and backed Mikel Arteta during this poor run of form.

They’re now on pace to win their first Premier League title since 2003-04 :clap:

10 Likes

Arsenal’s front three only cost them £6 million :open_mouth:

They’ve recorded a combined 21 goals and 11 assists in 25 games in all competitions this season :fire:

10 Likes

Moises Caicedo has once again made it clear that he is pushing for a move away from Brighton with both Chelsea and Arsenal interested in signing the midfielder this month. Having been linked with Liverpool and Chelsea last summer as well as a move in January to Stamford Bridge, Arsenal entered the fray with a late bid of their own, coming in at £60million. That was only slightly higher than Chelsea’s own rejected £55million earlier in the week, but signalled their intent all the same.

Arsenal are currently the notable favorites to land the Ecuador international as things stands, And With Arsenal’s ambitious intent on finishing top spot and win the Premier League this season, Moises Caicedo would be an ideal boost for Mikel Arteta’s side.

9 Likes