🚨 BREAKING: Man United have confirmed Erik ten Hag as their next manager

It is official and confirmed. Manchester United’s new manager, Erik ten Hag, has been named. He’s the right man for the job in the new millennium. :rotating_light::netherlands:

Manchester United and Ajax have issued an official statement confirming that the agreement has been completed and signed.

How do you rate this Appointment by Manchester United? Feel free to join the discussion.

19 Likes

Erik ten Hag’s record as Ajax manager:

◉ 210 games
◉ 155 wins
◉ 74% win rate
◉ 4 trophies
◉ 576 goals scored
◎ 2.74 per game
◉ 178 goals conceded
◎ 0.85 per game

Welcome to Manchester.

16 Likes

79% - Erik ten Hag has a 79% win rate with AFC Ajax in the Eredivisie, the best of any manager with 100+ games for a single team in the competition’s history. Dream.

15 Likes

:netherlands: Ajax have a goal difference of +70 in the Eredivisie this season, the best of any team across UEFA’s top-10 coefficient ranked leagues

:muscle: Exciting going forward and solid defensively

16 Likes

Well, not a bad prediction a month ago. :wink:

:red_circle: I hope Ten Hag turns out to be the man to take back Man United to it’s glory days! :v:

16 Likes

:rotating_light: Sir Alex Ferguson’s former assistant Rene Meulensteen is believed to be under consideration to join Erik ten Hag’s Manchester United backroom staff.

(Source: MEN)

15 Likes

All focus on Ajax for now from the new Manchester United man.

17 Likes

Manchester derby is going to be fun with ten hag around

16 Likes

NOT DONE YET

15 Likes

:speaking_head: “It is a great honour to be appointed manager of Manchester United and I am hugely excited by the challenge ahead," he told the club in an official statement. "I know the history of this great club and the passion of the fans, and I am absolutely determined to develop a team capable of delivering the success they deserve.

“It will be difficult to leave Ajax after these incredible years, and I can assure our fans of my complete commitment and focus on bringing this season to a successful conclusion before I move to Manchester United.”

17 Likes

Erik ten Hag led Ajax on a heroic run to the Champions League semifinals in 2018-19.

He’s the latest to move on to a new challenge :muscle:

Hoping to do more at Manchester united

14 Likes

Erik ten Hag at Ajax:

Eredivisie :trophy::trophy:
Dutch Cup :trophy::trophy:
Dutch Super Cup :trophy:
210 games: 156 wins, 25 draws, 29 losses

Next stop, Manchester :red_circle:

13 Likes

Can Ten Hag save Manchester United?

Ryan O’Hanlon on why the new manager is uniquely fit for the job (ESPN+) :arrow_right: Can Ten Hag turn Man United around? Biggest questions around his impending hiring

13 Likes

Ajax have the best goal difference of any side across Europe’s top-10 leagues :clap:

12 Likes

:rotating_light: Manchester United have now approved Erik ten Hag’s request to appoint Steve McLaren as one of his assistants.

(Source: @SamWallaceTel)

10 Likes

:rotating_light: Erik ten Hag’s appointment has had a mixed reception from the Manchester United squad, with some players ambivalent and others underwhelmed.

(Source: @JamieJackson___)

8 Likes

The streets will never forget this Ajax team :star_struck:

12 Likes

Erik ten Hag won’t stand for any nonsense at Manchester United :triumph:

11 Likes

Who should be Erig ten hag first signing

10 Likes

:rotating_light: Steve McClaren is definitely joining Erik Ten Hag’s Manchester United coaching staff.

(Source: @JBurtTelegraph)

8 Likes