🔛 2023 January transfer window: When does it open? News and Daily Updates

:rotating_light: Manchester City want Brighton’s Alexis Mac Allister to replace Iİlkay Gündoğan in the summer when the German’s contract runs out.

(Source: Fichajes)

10 Likes

:rotating_light: Manchester United are considering a summer move for Ansu Fati, who is not a guaranteed starter for Barcelona.

(Source: SPORT)

12 Likes

Former Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane is reportedly gearing up for his next job in football.

The three-time Champions League-winning coach has been out of work for a while now, but it seems an agreement is in place for him to take over at Paris Saint-Germain in the summer.

That’s according to Todo Fichajes, who also claim that Zidane is already eyeing up a top transfer target for when he takes over at PSG, with Barcelona forward Ousmane Dembele in his sights.

Christophe Galtier has done decent work at PSG so far, but it would be hard for the Ligue 1 giants to turn down a French footballing icon like Zidane, who also has such a proven track record of success.

Zidane could do well to bring in another top French talent like Dembele to link up with Kylian Mbappe, and perhaps eventually replace ageing duo Neymar and Lionel Messi.

16 Likes

:rotating_light: Manchester City are set to reward Rico Lewis’ breakthrough to the first team with a 400% pay-rise.

His current deal is worth £5,000-a-week and the new one would be worth £25,000-a-week.

16 Likes

Hi you talking about ,despite Premier League clubs spending nearly £2 billion on players in the summer, close to the Ligue 1, for this. you have to search on google,

Cristiano Ronaldo inspirational story

15 Likes

:rotating_light: Manchester United would be willing to spend €120M to secure the services of Victor Osimhen this summer!

(Source: Gazzetta dello Sport)

12 Likes

:rotating_light: Ronaldinho has announced that his 17-year old son Joao Mendes will sign for Barcelona. :brazil:

(Source: @lequipe)

16 Likes

:rotating_light: The general sense and expectation among most people is that Manchester City will receive a ‘small points deduction’ as punishment for the Premier League charges they face.

(Source: @SkyKaveh)

14 Likes

:rotating_light: Tottenham will not sell Harry Kane to a Premier League rival this summer.

(Source: The Times)

14 Likes

:rotating_light: PSG and Barcelona will go head-to-head to sign Bernardo Silva this summer, who is open to leaving Manchester City.

(Source: Le10 Sport)

14 Likes

:rotating_light: Ansu Fati is not happy with his role at Barcelona. He wants to play more minutes.

The Spanish club may consider selling their number 10 if his performances don’t improve.

(Source: @Sport)

14 Likes

According to Fichajes, Chelsea are already lining up their next manager. Their report claims that Todd Boehly is looking to bring in former Spain manager Enrique as the pressure begins to mount on Potter.

Enrique managed Spain at the World Cup but is no longer their manager after a disappointing tournament.

The play style he would implement will undoubtedly be an attraction for Chelsea fans, but with so many new players it’s going to take a while for them all to settle and become accustomed to the Premier League.

16 Likes

Official, confirmed. Shakhtar Donetsk have signed Ukraine international GK Dmytro Riznyk on a 5 year deal for €3m plus add-ons. :orange_circle::black_circle::ukraine: #transfers

Anatoliy Trubin, one to watch in the summer with many clubs interested also in Premier League.

12 Likes

Premier League clubs, tracking Ansu Fati situation for next summer. Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool well informed. :es: #FCB

Bayern, currently not working on it.

Barcelona insist they want to keep Ansu — second part of the season will be crucial.

14 Likes

Official, confirmed. Chelsea have signed English striker Jimmy Jay Morgan from Southampton, club statement reports :large_blue_circle::handshake:t2: #CFC

Jim Fraser: “In signing Jimmy-Jay we have added a player with good potential to our Academy squads, an exciting talent”.

FB_IMG_16760402987790029

12 Likes

Jordi Alba: “I want to stay at Barcelona and fulfill my contract until June 2024, it’s my priority”. :large_blue_circle::red_circle: #FCB

“I would lower my salary again if they ask me. I feel good and the day I feel that I’m no longer able to defend a club like Barcelona, I’ll be the first to leave”.

14 Likes

Colombian right back Santiago Arias, former Atletico Madrid player, joins MLS side Cincinnati FC on a free transfer :orange_circle::colombia: #transfers

Club statement confirms the agreement valid until December 2023.

7 Likes

OFFICIAL: Thiago Silva signs a one-year contract extension with Chelsea :large_blue_circle:

8 Likes

:rotating_light: Leo Messi is currently NOT favoring a contract extension with PSG. :x::argentina:

(Source: @footmercato)

14 Likes

:rotating_light: Barcelona are planning to poach Pep Guardiola, and also sign Rodri and Julian Alvarez if Man City are sanctioned by the Premier League.

(Source: Fichajes)

14 Likes