⚽️ 2022 UEFA Europa Conference League Final: As Roma vs Feyenoord- Preview, Match stats, Live Updates and More

Jose has what he came for. :kiss:

11 Likes

Tammy Abraham ends his first season in Rome with a trophy :trophy:

13 Likes

Like it’s his first :pleading_face:

10 Likes

Chris Smalling deserved this moment :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Nicolo Zaniolo is the youngest Italian to score in a major European Cup final in the last 25 years :it:

10 Likes

Tammy Abraham ends his first season in Rome with a trophy :trophy:

8 Likes

Guys,
Can some one guide me in the right direction please, I wish to stream UEFA Champions League Finals 2022, but I am living in the region where its blocked. Can someone facing the same issue help me out here?.
I did a bit of research on my own before posting it here and stumbled upon a blog, that explains how to watch UEFA Champions League Final 2022 from anywhere. Is it true that VPN lets you do this?

10 Likes

Hi @George

You can watch the champions league final anywhere in the world by downloading a streaming app on play store named LivefootballTVEuro. You can also catch up with live updates right here on this forum. Hope this helps.

10 Likes

They partied long into the night in Rome last night. :man_dancing:

9 Likes

◉ 2021: UCL
◉ 2022: UECL

Tammy Abraham needs one more trophy to complete the UEFA tournament set.

7 Likes

José is always counting. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

9 Likes

Chris Smalling has now won more trophies than Man United in the last five years :trophy:

9 Likes

It’s a Portuguese thing :raised_hand::portugal:

8 Likes

The party has started in Rome :champagne:

8 Likes

Wow, I wasn’t expecting a reply so soon! Thanks alot for the help… Much appreciated.

4 Likes

The Special One and the Colosseum.

Icons of Rome :it:

7 Likes