↔️ 2022 Summer Transfer Window: When does it open? News and Daily Updates

Levi Colwill on Graham Potter: “You could tell straight away from day one that everyone respects him for what he does… so I can understand why Chelsea I’ve gone for him”. :large_blue_circle::eyes: #CFC

Colwill will return to Chelsea in June 2023.

11 Likes

Newcastle are monitoring Brazilian top talent Andrey Santos since long time but there’s still no agreement in place with Vasco da Gama. Nothing done, as things stand. :white_circle::brazil: #NUFC

Open race with many clubs in for Andrey Santos, midfielder born in 2004.

12 Likes

:rotating_light: Jadon Sancho and Antony are already going head-to-head behind the scenes at @manchesterunited as they both want to inherit the Cristiano Ronaldo No. 7⃣ shirt when he leaves.

(Source: MEN)

19 Likes

:rotating_light: England and Borussia Dortmund midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, who has been linked with a move to Liverpool, is Real Madrid’s top target for next summer’s transfer window.

[Source" MARCA]

18 Likes

Sam Edozie’s brother Thomas [16] signs two year deal valid until June 2024 with Wolves, contracts have been completed with the attacking midfielder. :orange_circle::handshake: #WWFC

His brother Sam joined Southampton on permanent deal in August — Man City have a buy-back clause.

16 Likes

:rotating_light:LATEST: #Barcelona are working on a #Memphis - #Firmino swap deal for the January transfer window, according to Diario SPORT :eyes:
#IssAchinJr

15 Likes

:rotating_light: Liverpool are not ruling out a move for Benfica’s Argentina midfielder Enzo Fernandez, 21, who has a reported 120m euros (£106.5m) release clause in his contract.

[Source: O Jogo]

13 Likes

:rotating_light: Liverpool could move for a swap deal involving Bellingham in January, with Guinean midfielder Naby Keita, 27, wanted by Dortmund.

[Source: BILD]

15 Likes

:rotating_light: Real Madrid are very calm about Endrick.

They believe the rumours about Barcelona and other teams are unfounded and are confident the wonder-kid will join them.

(Source: @marca)

14 Likes

:rotating_light: Jadon Sancho and Antony are already going head-to-head behind the scenes as they both want to inherit the Cristiano Ronaldo No. 7⃣ shirt when he leaves.

(Source: MEN)

16 Likes

:rotating_light: Erling Haaland has already told Jude Bellingham to join him at Manchester City.

(Source: @JacobsBen)

15 Likes

:rotating_light: Newcastle United are considering making a £50m bid for Shakhtar Donetsk winger Mykhaylo Mudryk.

(Source: the i)

15 Likes

Official. Valencia have signed Iago Herrerín [34] as new goalkeeper to replace the injuried Domènech. Deal valid until 2023. :bat::handshake: #transfers

Herrerín will be part of Valencia goalkeepers with Mamardashvili and Cristian Rivero.

11 Likes

Newcastle are set to sign Australian talented striker Garang Kuol [2004], medical scheduled in UK — there’s an agremeent with Aussie A league club Central Coast Mariners. :white_circle::black_circle::australia: #NUFC

Personal terms are also agreed with Kuol — he will go on loan as called by @SkySports_Keith.

9 Likes

Tottenham are set to make Dejan Kulusevski deal permanent at the end of the season, no doubts. :white_circle::sweden: #THFC

Two ways available:

:white_small_square: If he plays 20 games [45 mins] in PL and Spurs will qualify to UCL :arrow_right_hook: obligation to buy for €35m.

:white_small_square: If not, Spurs will have a buy option clause.

10 Likes

Official. Full agreement reached for Lionel Scaloni contract extension as Argentina head coach until June 2026. :rotating_light::argentina::handshake: #Argentina

“I’m proud to announce we’ve agreed Scaloni’s new deal until World Cup 2026”, AFA president Tapia says.

11 Likes

Anthony Gordon on Chelsea deal collapsed: “Everton is so good, it’s not a place where I’m devastated because I’ve to stay — never been the case”, tells Standard. :large_blue_circle: #EFC

“I was never desperate to leave. It was definitely not the case. But… yes, £60m is crazy”. #CFC

9 Likes

:rotating_light: Despite the rumours, there is NO chance that Gerard Piqué will join Atlético Madrid! :x:

(Source: Sport)

5 Likes

:rotating_light: Barcelona are interested in Manchester City and Germany midfielder Ilkay Gundogan, with the 31-year-old only having one year left on his contract.

[Source: SPORT]

11 Likes

:rotating_light: PSG’s hierarchy promised the arrival of a world-class number 9 to Kylian Mbappé this summer. :confused:

(Source: @RMCsport)

16 Likes