↔️ 2022 Summer Transfer Window: When does it open? News and Daily Updates

Official. Raúl de Tomás signs as new Rayo Vallecano player from Espanyol — deal will be valid from January on a five year contract. :rotating_light::es::zap: #Rayo

Agreement completed and important signing for Rayo after long, difficult negotiations.

7 Likes

James Rodríguez is set for a medical with Olympiacos after agreeing a loan deal from Al-Rayyan, reports Fabrizio Romano

Reunion in Greece pending :handshake:

8 Likes

Ansu Fati, Gavi, Pedri and Araujo have all been given $1 Billion release clauses :moneybag:

Barcelona locking down their future :lock:

12 Likes

James Rodriguez joins Olympiacos on loan from Al Rayyan, per Fabrizio Romano

Reunited :handshake:

12 Likes

OFFICIAL: James Rodriguez joins Olympiacos & will wear the No.10 shirt

9 Likes

:rotating_light: Jürgen Klopp is already fed up with Arthur and does not believe he is the level required.

Liverpool are already looking for a way to cut the loan contract short in January.

(Source: @ManuHeredia21)

10 Likes

Negotiations in progress between Brighton and Roberto de Zerbi. There are still key points of the project to be discussed with Italian manager. :rotating_light::large_blue_circle: #BHAFC

Quality football, trusting young players, good results — that’s why Brighton see De Zerbi as ideal replacement for Potter.

9 Likes

Liverpool are not planning to send Arthur Melo back to Juve in January, despite rumours coming from Italy. Arthur is working hard to find the best condition. :red_circle::brazil: #LFC

Stories have been denied on both club and player side — Arthur, 100% focused on Liverpool.

8 Likes

Sergino Dest: “There’s a buy option in the contract between AC Milan and Barcelona, so I will do my best here as I hope Milan will sign me on permanent deal”. :red_circle::us: #ACMilan

“I’m really happy here and I will give 100% to stay”.

6 Likes

Official. Barcelona confirm that Jordi Cruyff has signed contract as new Barça’s sporting director of football.
:large_blue_circle::red_circle: #FCB

Cruyff has already been serving in the role since July 1 and been key for many Barça deals during the summer.

13 Likes

:rotating_light: Manchester United want to sign Leicester City and Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans in the January transfer window.

[Source: Leicester Mercury]

7 Likes

Man City ‘join the race for Milan Skriniar’s services’ with his Inter deal up at the end of 2022-23

Manchester City have joined the ever-growing list of clubs interested in the services of Inter’s Slovakian defender Milan Skriniar.

The Premier League champions have joined the likes of Tottenham and Chelsea in having their eye caught by the Serie A side’s defensive stalwart, and could make a move for the cenre-back.

9 Likes

Chelsea plot move for Brighton star as Potter eyes raid at his former club

Chelsea are interested in reuniting their new manager Graham Potter with Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Moises Caicedo in the winter, according to transfer expert Fabrizio Romano.

Caicedo, who has three years left in his contract at the Amex, joined Brighton from Ecuadorian outfit Independiente del Valle for £4.5 million in the winter of 2021. The 20-year-old midfielder has been a first-team starter for the Seasgulls in the ongoing season.

9 Likes

:rotating_light: Inter are in talks with Chelsea to re-sign Romelu Lukaku on loan at the end of the season for another year for €8m.

(Source: Gazzetta dello Sport)

11 Likes

Arthur Melo had the chance to play for 90 minutes with Liverpool U21 team — it’s his first start in 129 days, working hard to be 100% ready. :red_circle: #LFC

Arthur will keep working at the AXA Training Centre. No plans to leave in January on player or Liverpool side, as mentioned.

6 Likes

PSG director Campos on extending Sergio Ramos’ contract: “I’m happy with Sergio Ramos, so if he keeps performing like this… why not?”. :red_circle::large_blue_circle::es: #PSG

“He’s having a very good season and the same for Leo Messi — would be good to extend both contracts”.

15 Likes

BREAKING: Chelsea are on the verge of reaching an agreement to bring in Christoph Freund as new director from Salzburg.

14 Likes

BREAKING: Brighton & Hove Albion have confirmed the appointment of Roberto De Zerbi as the club’s new manager on a four-year contract.

11 Likes

:rotating_light: | 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋: Roberto de Zerbi

Brighton have appointed the Italian manager Roberto de Zerbi as new head coach, official and confirmed :large_blue_circle::handshake:

:white_small_square: Contract valid until June 2026 signed on Sunday afternoon between the two parties.

:white_small_square: First Premier League experience for De Zerbi after main chapters at Sassuolo and Shakhtar Donetsk.

:white_small_square: De Zerbi replaces Graham Potter who joined Chelsea as new manager, it’s new project now.

How do you rate this appointment? :it::handshake:

#brighton #bhafc #dezerbi #premier #italian #football #transfers #herewego #pl #rdz :large_blue_circle:

12 Likes

Dan-Axel Zagadou is set to sign with Stuttgart on free transfer — he will undergo medical tests next week, the agreement is imminent. :rotating_light::white_circle: #transfers

Zagadou was never close to joining West Ham despite rumours — he’s prepared to stay in Bundesliga.

11 Likes